4Mar2016 Day 5 of 21

Options
84wweber
84wweber Posts: 97 Member
So far, today was the hardest for me to get up for an early workout, but I thought of you guys--and that motivated me to get it done! Cardio Fix is intense! I was following Kat (modifier) a lot today... but I'll modify a little less next Friday. TGIF!

Replies

• bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Congrats on waking up anyway!! I find myself sleeping and waking a lot better when I am working out versus not working out. I wish I could work out in the morning, but the baby wants to wake up when I do and I don't want her waking up everyone else. Maybe I can wake up early enough to get her fed and sit her in her play center while I workout before work... Well today I will be working out when I get home which is around 7 tonight, Upper Fix it is! Have a great Friday and stay strong on the eating plan, it gets hard on the weekend but I believe in you!
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I did Cardio Fix and 10 Min Hardcore today. Nothing special really. I hate mountain climbers...

Finally went to get those 5kg dumbbells today :)
  • 84wweber
    Options
    wtw0n wrote: »
    I did Cardio Fix and 10 Min Hardcore today. Nothing special really. I hate mountain climbers...

Finally went to get those 5kg dumbbells today :)

I need to get some 5 lb dumbbells... I have a set of 10 lb dumbbells, but they don't work for some of the exercises!
  • PoppyPlover
    PoppyPlover Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I totally got out of bed yesterday and today becasue of 84wweber! If you can get up at 4:50, 5:30 seems reasonable. Now I am so happy I worked out already and getting ready to make good choices at dinner on friday night.
  • wtw0n
    Options
    84wweber wrote: »
    I need to get some 5 lb dumbbells... I have a set of 10 lb dumbbells, but they don't work for some of the exercises!

I know the feeling. I now have three sets of dumbbells but it feels like even those aren't enough lol

• yatesy74
    yatesy74 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi all, just made my introduction on the other page. I finished my Cardio Fix tonight. Burpees (spelling?) made me a little nauseated I don't mind admitting. Since this is my third cycle through the program I can finally do this exercise without the modification but man do I get winded.

I too need to get a new set of dumbbells. I have 5's and 10's but I think I need 8's, do they make those? Guess I better find out. Anyway, cheers all. Have a good Friday night.
  • 84wweber
    Options
    I totally got out of bed yesterday and today becasue of 84wweber! If you can get up at 4:50, 5:30 seems reasonable. Now I am so happy I worked out already and getting ready to make good choices at dinner on friday night.

That is AWESOME! Thank you Poppy!
  • 84wweber
    Options
    yatesy74 wrote: »
    Burpees (spelling?) made me a little nauseated I don't mind admitting.

Burpees are brutal! And yep, they definitely have 8 pound weight. Welcome aboard! :smiley:

• wtw0n
    Options
    yatesy74 wrote: »
    I finished my Cardio Fix tonight. Burpees (spelling?) made me a little nauseated I don't mind admitting. Since this is my third cycle through the program I can finally do this exercise without the modification but man do I get winded.

I'm sure we all get winded lol

Burpees certainly aren't my faves.