Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

AMAZING RACE WEEK 1 GET YOUR GOLDEN TICKTS!

Replies

• leannev68
    leannev68 Posts: 482 Member
    bm1409 wrote: »
    Every time I read the title to this post "get your golden tickets".... the song "I've got a golden ticket " from Willy Wonka plays in my head :) Just had to share:)

Me too!!!
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    llmg970 wrote: »
    Just want to check. On roadblock 2. It's 5 different foods on 5 different days or can some of the foods be repeated. For example 5 days of Greek yogurt
    I think I have 5 different foods but wanted to ask in case I needed to repeat one to complete the challenge

It does not have to be different foods. I aM pretty lenient so if it's Greek oriented it counts.
  • Bons92
    Bons92 Posts: 21 Member
    I love the dance. I do Zumba Once a week(60 min ) But will try this tomorrow
  • leannev68
    Bons92 wrote: »

Zumba is awesome! I attend a class once a week and do one of my 3 Wii Zumba games at least 5 evenings a week!
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    leannev68 wrote: »

Zumba is awesome! I attend a class once a week and do one of my 3 Wii Zumba games at least 5 evenings a week!

Which Wii Zumba games do you have? I have 4 of them but only really use three.
  • Utah89
    Utah89 Posts: 15 Member
    Boo- I was hoping for a bunch of fun videos to watch of all of us dancing.:)
  • mscalfee
    mscalfee Posts: 27 Member
    sepoep2 wrote: »
    Been loving this quinoa and spinach salad with kalamata olives and feta with a homemade olive oil and lemon dressing! Easy peesy I love Greek food!

Now onto some friend requests.

This sounds so good!
  • leannev68
    mswanger09 wrote: »

I have the first one which I don't use, the second one and the core one.
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    mswanger09 wrote: »

I have the first one which I don't use, the second one and the core one.

I don't use the first one either. It isn't too bad until there is tricky foot work and the graphics become even harder to follow.
  • Melodieccurn
    Utah89 wrote: »
    Boo- I was hoping for a bunch of fun videos to watch of all of us dancing.:)

Who knows maybe on one of the challenges? You never know what you will see. If anyone ever has a suggestion just send it to me. I try to make it fun while we are conquering the beast.
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 633 Member
    bm1409 wrote: »
    I have a question about the accountability challenge.
    it says:
    (Make sure you friended all your team and give one a word of encouragement on the status 5 days this week. You must post to your thread as well five days this week. 2 points for each day).

Do we give our encouragement on each one of our teammates page or do we post on our teams group thread?

I was wondering this too and didn't see if it was answered. I am thinking our teams group thread but would like to know for sure.
  • gawworthington
    gawworthington Posts: 1,131 Member
    that was fun
  • LizFitIt34
    LizFitIt34 Posts: 125 Member
    Roadblock #1 Dance done :-)
  • lupie777
    lupie777 Posts: 217 Member
    Roadblock #1 Mamma Mia dance ✔️
    My 3 yr old nephew loved it so much he made us all do it 6 times
  • galassojl
    galassojl Posts: 5 Member
    Roadblock #1 Mamma Mia Dance ✔️
  • Melodieccurn
    To answer above. You need to do one roadblock which is basically a fun challenge and they are listed above . You have a choice of doing extra credit for your team which is the nutritional: dump the sugar and or accountability challenge. There is this week only an arm challenge for bonus points as well. I posted about the squat challenge because a lot are doing it and I want you to make sure you are logging all your time.
    At the end of week/ Sunday you will log whether you completed them or not on the spreadsheet . They are not mandatory but you won't get the points for them either and later every point will count .
    READ THE SEPARATE POSTS for clarity.
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Done!
  • Melodieccurn
    lupie777 wrote: »
    Roadblock #1 Mamma Mia dance ✔️
    My 3 yr old nephew loved it so much he made us all do it 6 times

So glad you liked it!
  • Melodieccurn