AMAZING RACE WEEK 1 GET YOUR GOLDEN TICKTS!

Options

Replies

• leannev68
    leannev68 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    bm1409 wrote: »
    Every time I read the title to this post "get your golden tickets".... the song "I've got a golden ticket " from Willy Wonka plays in my head :) Just had to share:)

Me too!!!
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    llmg970 wrote: »
    Just want to check. On roadblock 2. It's 5 different foods on 5 different days or can some of the foods be repeated. For example 5 days of Greek yogurt
    I think I have 5 different foods but wanted to ask in case I needed to repeat one to complete the challenge

It does not have to be different foods. I aM pretty lenient so if it's Greek oriented it counts.
  • Bons92
    Bons92 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love the dance. I do Zumba Once a week(60 min ) But will try this tomorrow
  • leannev68
    Options
    Bons92 wrote: »

Zumba is awesome! I attend a class once a week and do one of my 3 Wii Zumba games at least 5 evenings a week!
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    leannev68 wrote: »

Zumba is awesome! I attend a class once a week and do one of my 3 Wii Zumba games at least 5 evenings a week!

Which Wii Zumba games do you have? I have 4 of them but only really use three.
  • Utah89
    Utah89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Boo- I was hoping for a bunch of fun videos to watch of all of us dancing.:)
  • mscalfee
    mscalfee Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    sepoep2 wrote: »
    Been loving this quinoa and spinach salad with kalamata olives and feta with a homemade olive oil and lemon dressing! Easy peesy I love Greek food!

Now onto some friend requests.

This sounds so good!
  • leannev68
    Options
    mswanger09 wrote: »

I have the first one which I don't use, the second one and the core one.
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    mswanger09 wrote: »

I have the first one which I don't use, the second one and the core one.

I don't use the first one either. It isn't too bad until there is tricky foot work and the graphics become even harder to follow.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    Utah89 wrote: »
    Boo- I was hoping for a bunch of fun videos to watch of all of us dancing.:)

Who knows maybe on one of the challenges? You never know what you will see. If anyone ever has a suggestion just send it to me. I try to make it fun while we are conquering the beast.
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    bm1409 wrote: »
    I have a question about the accountability challenge.
    it says:
    (Make sure you friended all your team and give one a word of encouragement on the status 5 days this week. You must post to your thread as well five days this week. 2 points for each day).

Do we give our encouragement on each one of our teammates page or do we post on our teams group thread?

I was wondering this too and didn't see if it was answered. I am thinking our teams group thread but would like to know for sure.
  • gawworthington
    gawworthington Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    that was fun
  • LizFitIt34
    LizFitIt34 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Roadblock #1 Dance done :-)
  • lupie777
    lupie777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Roadblock #1 Mamma Mia dance ✔️
    My 3 yr old nephew loved it so much he made us all do it 6 times
  • galassojl
    galassojl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Roadblock #1 Mamma Mia Dance ✔️
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    To answer above. You need to do one roadblock which is basically a fun challenge and they are listed above . You have a choice of doing extra credit for your team which is the nutritional: dump the sugar and or accountability challenge. There is this week only an arm challenge for bonus points as well. I posted about the squat challenge because a lot are doing it and I want you to make sure you are logging all your time.
    At the end of week/ Sunday you will log whether you completed them or not on the spreadsheet . They are not mandatory but you won't get the points for them either and later every point will count .
    READ THE SEPARATE POSTS for clarity.
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    lupie777 wrote: »
    Roadblock #1 Mamma Mia dance ✔️
    My 3 yr old nephew loved it so much he made us all do it 6 times

So glad you liked it!