Welcome!

Options
13»

Replies

• bruhaha007
    bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=YpllomiDMX0

First off, I am not advocating anyone go out and start fasting. I fast occasionally but it isn't for everyone and not everyone agrees with it and I don't really want to get into any debates on this topic because I want to keep the energy and vibe positive at all times. :) If you check my diet journal you will see I eat well even thought I fast periodically. However, I think this video series is educational even if you don't want to fast. It is a six part series and I am not suggesting you watch all of these but if you have time to watch at least part of the first video I think you may get something out of it. I share it in context of me stating I have trained myself to better control my cravings based on some of the lessons I learned watching these but I am not perfect and will splurge on occasion. :) I did watch the entire lecture series, I am kind of a nerd like that. :) I love scientific research and studies.
  • Healthy4me4ever
    Healthy4me4ever Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link bruhaha007. I've watched the first two so far and am finding them really interesting. Looking forward to seeing the rest.
  • AlexCarr07
    AlexCarr07 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great post Eric! Fasting definitely isn't for everyone and ppl do it for different reasons. I've done it and it is hard but you get used to it the more you do it. Thanks for sharing!
  • bruhaha007
    bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You're welcome! Glad you are finding it of value!
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I will check it out later when I'm at home!