Team 5

Options

Replies

• celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Do I get to count all the minutes I spent rolling around in bed last night trying to find a position where my hips didn't hurt? Yesterday was the first time I used the Arc machine at the gym and it definitely kicked my butt!

According to the scale this morning, I am down 3.5 pounds. I stepped off and back on three times to make sure I was really seeing that. I'll take it!

OK, off to tackle today!
  • Bons92
    Bons92 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good morning Team 5,
    I think we are doing very good. I updated our team tab on the excel sheet. I add some colours and formulas to make it look nicer. Please let me know what you think..
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    aston2045 wrote: »
    "When you feel like quitting DON'T"
    I have to keep this in mind when my weight is coming off slower than I want it to. Hope everyone has a great day!

@aston2045 slow and steady wins the race!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    celtikgirl wrote: »
    Do I get to count all the minutes I spent rolling around in bed last night trying to find a position where my hips didn't hurt? Yesterday was the first time I used the Arc machine at the gym and it definitely kicked my butt!

According to the scale this morning, I am down 3.5 pounds. I stepped off and back on three times to make sure I was really seeing that. I'll take it!

OK, off to tackle today!

@celtikgirl awesome loss!!
  • Utah89
    Utah89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Team,

I am new to this app and am not quite sure how to friend people. I can accept requests but don't how to issue requests.

Help?
  • change04
    change04 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Completed the Mamma Mia Road block yesterday the children found it very entertaining :D
    Hope everyone is having a productive day <3
  • kateallison412
    kateallison412 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Day two everyone! Everyone is crushing it with their minutes! Way to go. Last night I went to Planet Fitness and it was pizza Monday (WHY do they do that?!?), and I surprisingly passed up all of the boxes line up when I was leaving. o:)
  • celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Day two everyone! Everyone is crushing it with their minutes! Way to go. Last night I went to Planet Fitness and it was pizza Monday (WHY do they do that?!?), and I surprisingly passed up all of the boxes line up when I was leaving. o:)

I had the same issue! It's bad enough that my Planet Fitness is tucked into the shopping center next to Little Cesar's. Every time I go in or out, that's what I smell. I keep reminding myself that Little Cesar's pizza smells a whole lot better than it tastes. Luckily I live in a college town, so free pizza doesn't last very long. By the time I finished my workout it was all gone.
  • change04
    Options
    Success is not a race, be patient.
    Success leads to success.
    Success is always a work in progress.
    Success doesn't come to you--you go to it
    Success is a journey, not a destination. Focus on the process.
    Some people dream about success... while others wake up and work hard at it.
    Success is achieved and maintained by those who try-and keep trying.
    Everyday is a good day to SUCCEED!
    If at first you don't succeed-try, try again
  • change04
    Options
    Bons92 wrote: »
    Good morning Team 5,
    I think we are doing very good. I updated our team tab on the excel sheet. I add some colours and formulas to make it look nicer. Please let me know what you think..

You did a awesome job <3
  • AdSTL
    AdSTL Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good morning Team 5,

I agree! It makes it much more user friendly!
  • AdSTL
    Options
    I hope everyone's doing well today... I have a taco date with my boy tonight; I'm trying to figure out how to minimize the damage, lol. Any advice would be welcome!
  • Bons92
    Options
    AdSTL wrote: »
    I hope everyone's doing well today... I have a taco date with my boy tonight; I'm trying to figure out how to minimize the damage, lol. Any advice would be welcome!

Just do Mamamia dance and you will be OK :wink:
    Enjoy your evening...
  • Bons92
    Options
    change04 wrote: »
    Success is not a race, be patient.
    Success leads to success.
    Success is always a work in progress.
    Success doesn't come to you--you go to it
    Success is a journey, not a destination. Focus on the process.
    Some people dream about success... while others wake up and work hard at it.
    Success is achieved and maintained by those who try-and keep trying.
    Everyday is a good day to SUCCEED!
    If at first you don't succeed-try, try again

Nicely said, and very motivating :smile: Thank you
  • AdSTL
    Options

Just do Mamamia dance and you will be OK :wink:
    Enjoy your evening...

Lol! Quality advice, thank you! :smiley:
  • dawnsch1995
    dawnsch1995 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    ote="celtikgirl;35715057"]Do I get to count all the minutes I spent rolling around in bed last night trying to find a position where my hips didn't hurt? Yesterday was the first time I used the Arc machine at the gym and it definitely kicked my butt!

OK, off to tackle today![/quote]

Lol rolling around to get comfy..sounds familiar! Good job on the scale
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    can we write everything in a notebook and then update the spreadsheet on Monday? It would just be easier.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options

@AdSTL I have NO CONTROL when it comes to tacos lol, so all I have to say is pig out like I just did
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    can we write everything in a notebook and then update the spreadsheet on Monday? It would just be easier.

@TaraDanielle40 The amazing race goes Monday - Sunday so you need to have everything entered by Sunday for the week.
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    ok thanks