Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Team 5

Replies

• celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Do I get to count all the minutes I spent rolling around in bed last night trying to find a position where my hips didn't hurt? Yesterday was the first time I used the Arc machine at the gym and it definitely kicked my butt!

According to the scale this morning, I am down 3.5 pounds. I stepped off and back on three times to make sure I was really seeing that. I'll take it!

OK, off to tackle today!
  • Bons92
    Bons92 Posts: 21 Member
    Good morning Team 5,
    I think we are doing very good. I updated our team tab on the excel sheet. I add some colours and formulas to make it look nicer. Please let me know what you think..
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    aston2045 wrote: »
    "When you feel like quitting DON'T"
    I have to keep this in mind when my weight is coming off slower than I want it to. Hope everyone has a great day!

@aston2045 slow and steady wins the race!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    celtikgirl wrote: »
    Do I get to count all the minutes I spent rolling around in bed last night trying to find a position where my hips didn't hurt? Yesterday was the first time I used the Arc machine at the gym and it definitely kicked my butt!

According to the scale this morning, I am down 3.5 pounds. I stepped off and back on three times to make sure I was really seeing that. I'll take it!

OK, off to tackle today!

@celtikgirl awesome loss!!
  • Utah89
    Utah89 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi Team,

I am new to this app and am not quite sure how to friend people. I can accept requests but don't how to issue requests.

Help?
  • change04
    change04 Posts: 314 Member
    Completed the Mamma Mia Road block yesterday the children found it very entertaining :D
    Hope everyone is having a productive day <3
  • kateallison412
    kateallison412 Posts: 25 Member
    Day two everyone! Everyone is crushing it with their minutes! Way to go. Last night I went to Planet Fitness and it was pizza Monday (WHY do they do that?!?), and I surprisingly passed up all of the boxes line up when I was leaving. o:)
  • celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Day two everyone! Everyone is crushing it with their minutes! Way to go. Last night I went to Planet Fitness and it was pizza Monday (WHY do they do that?!?), and I surprisingly passed up all of the boxes line up when I was leaving. o:)

I had the same issue! It's bad enough that my Planet Fitness is tucked into the shopping center next to Little Cesar's. Every time I go in or out, that's what I smell. I keep reminding myself that Little Cesar's pizza smells a whole lot better than it tastes. Luckily I live in a college town, so free pizza doesn't last very long. By the time I finished my workout it was all gone.
  • change04
    Success is not a race, be patient.
    Success leads to success.
    Success is always a work in progress.
    Success doesn't come to you--you go to it
    Success is a journey, not a destination. Focus on the process.
    Some people dream about success... while others wake up and work hard at it.
    Success is achieved and maintained by those who try-and keep trying.
    Everyday is a good day to SUCCEED!
    If at first you don't succeed-try, try again
  • change04
    Bons92 wrote: »
    Good morning Team 5,
    I think we are doing very good. I updated our team tab on the excel sheet. I add some colours and formulas to make it look nicer. Please let me know what you think..

You did a awesome job <3
  • AdSTL
    AdSTL Posts: 8 Member
    Good morning Team 5,

I agree! It makes it much more user friendly!
  • AdSTL
    I hope everyone's doing well today... I have a taco date with my boy tonight; I'm trying to figure out how to minimize the damage, lol. Any advice would be welcome!
  • Bons92
    AdSTL wrote: »
    I hope everyone's doing well today... I have a taco date with my boy tonight; I'm trying to figure out how to minimize the damage, lol. Any advice would be welcome!

Just do Mamamia dance and you will be OK :wink:
    Enjoy your evening...
  • Bons92
    change04 wrote: »
    Success is not a race, be patient.
    Success leads to success.
    Success is always a work in progress.
    Success doesn't come to you--you go to it
    Success is a journey, not a destination. Focus on the process.
    Some people dream about success... while others wake up and work hard at it.
    Success is achieved and maintained by those who try-and keep trying.
    Everyday is a good day to SUCCEED!
    If at first you don't succeed-try, try again

Nicely said, and very motivating :smile: Thank you
  • AdSTL

Just do Mamamia dance and you will be OK :wink:
    Enjoy your evening...

Lol! Quality advice, thank you! :smiley:
  • dawnsch1995
    dawnsch1995 Posts: 97 Member
    ote="celtikgirl;35715057"]Do I get to count all the minutes I spent rolling around in bed last night trying to find a position where my hips didn't hurt? Yesterday was the first time I used the Arc machine at the gym and it definitely kicked my butt!

OK, off to tackle today![/quote]

Lol rolling around to get comfy..sounds familiar! Good job on the scale
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 326 Member
    can we write everything in a notebook and then update the spreadsheet on Monday? It would just be easier.
  • AshleyMFitness16

@AdSTL I have NO CONTROL when it comes to tacos lol, so all I have to say is pig out like I just did
  • AshleyMFitness16
    can we write everything in a notebook and then update the spreadsheet on Monday? It would just be easier.

@TaraDanielle40 The amazing race goes Monday - Sunday so you need to have everything entered by Sunday for the week.
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 326 Member
    ok thanks