Team 7 - We rock!

Options

Replies

• visionmet
    visionmet Posts: 53 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hey guys I am so excited for today! It is my day off and me and the beau are going to go on a nature trail hike! Not sure how much of a hike it'll be because I live in Florida, but you know it'll still be fun and active. My legs are killng me from squats and I really need this day off! Over 100 squats a day is insaaannneee. Hope everyone else is doing good. :p
  • visionmet
    visionmet Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    tfisher678 wrote: »
    Can't believe I lost a pound! My scale has been "stuck" on the number above for a while now!
    I'm pretty sure the avoiding sugar and white junk along with exercise has a little something to do with it!

Hope all you guys are busy enjoying your own sucessful moments today!

Way to go!!!
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    visionmet wrote: »
    Hey guys I am so excited for today! It is my day off and me and the beau are going to go on a nature trail hike! Not sure how much of a hike it'll be because I live in Florida, but you know it'll still be fun and active. My legs are killng me from squats and I really need this day off! Over 100 squats a day is insaaannneee. Hope everyone else is doing good. :p

Enjoy your day!

• countrcowgirl
    Options
    tfisher678 wrote: »
    Can't believe I lost a pound! My scale has been "stuck" on the number above for a while now!
    I'm pretty sure the avoiding sugar and white junk along with exercise has a little something to do with it!

Hope all you guys are busy enjoying your own sucessful moments today!

That is awesome! Good for you! It feels great when that scale moves in the right direction! Congrats

• carosheppard2
    carosheppard2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone , I have been quite slow getting on board and understanding this challenge! I am on board this challenge! yesterday was Mothering Sunday here in the UK, and I had a lovely weekend in the Cotswolds spending quality time with my elderly Mum who is housebound at the moment following a fall at Christmas. A good time was had by all celebrating, Mum enjoys Ginger Wine and Chocolate, plus afternoon tea! My son gave me chocolates as well. Having gone off the rails this weekend, and back home in London in routine I was pleased to stay the same weight when I weighed in today! I did indoor cycling today and feel a lot better for it! I hope to walk or cycle every day this week, and be accountable. Have a great day teammates! :)
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Countrcowgirl: thanks so much for your kind words and answering all my crazy questions!

Visionmet; hope you have a great day hiking and that the weather is as nice in Florida as it is now in Georgia!

Carroshepard2; Glad you had a great time with your family, it's nice to have you as a teammate!
  • friedafroglegs
    friedafroglegs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I love all the encouraging words that people are receiving! Keep up the excellent work.6x1yj28d5e72.jpg
  • cwolfgram
    cwolfgram Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Posted on @friedafroglegs status. (1 of 5 completed)
  • LoveLacy
    LoveLacy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Evening all. Hope you had a great day. Today I had grapes for the Greek challenge. Tomorrow will be Greek yoghurt but still need 2 more and unsure what to have as I'm fussy with food. Suggestions anyone? I have comments on thread and some members wall. Exercise is limited today as hit my head today and not felt well all day really hoping this doesn't affect my overall minutes for the week. Will probably not Complete spreadsheets until tomorrow as on phone in bed n don't want to get up to get laptop as feel yucky. Well done everyone on smashing targets and giving those arms and squats ago. Xx
  • obxsrfrgrl
    obxsrfrgrl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Hope you all have had a great day and been able to crush whatever part of the challenge you're after. I have a run on the agenda for after work and I am ready to rock and roll!
  • cwolfgram
    cwolfgram Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I did W4D1 of C25K today, day 22 of the 27 Day Squat Challenge, and did the first day of the arm challenge. Had Greek yogurt for breakfast.
  • smiphette
    smiphette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Whew! One post per day is much more do-able. I am excited to get to know you all, but slowly so you don't figure out what a socially awkward, mouth-breather I am.
    I got clarification on that you need to post to just one treammates wall or message them plus in this thread daily for 2 points per day - you can get a maximum of 10 points for this challenge this week
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    cwolfgram wrote: »
    I did W4D1 of C25K today, day 22 of the 27 Day Squat Challenge, and did the first day of the arm challenge. Had Greek yogurt for breakfast.

Awesome!

• countrcowgirl
    Options
    Hello Everyone , I have been quite slow getting on board and understanding this challenge! I am on board this challenge! yesterday was Mothering Sunday here in the UK, and I had a lovely weekend in the Cotswolds spending quality time with my elderly Mum who is housebound at the moment following a fall at Christmas. A good time was had by all celebrating, Mum enjoys Ginger Wine and Chocolate, plus afternoon tea! My son gave me chocolates as well. Having gone off the rails this weekend, and back home in London in routine I was pleased to stay the same weight when I weighed in today! I did indoor cycling today and feel a lot better for it! I hope to walk or cycle every day this week, and be accountable. Have a great day teammates! :)

Welcome and hope you had an awesome day too!!!

• countrcowgirl
    Options
    cwolfgram wrote: »

Awesome day!

• countrcowgirl
    Options
    obxsrfrgrl wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Hope you all have had a great day and been able to crush whatever part of the challenge you're after. I have a run on the agenda for after work and I am ready to rock and roll!

Hope you rocked your evening!

• maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi Team! I am having a rough/emotional today. I almost threw everything out the window. I'm glad I didn't though. I hope to finish this challenge with all of you.
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    At last I have some time to get in some serious minutes. Lots of walking on tap. Have done 75 squats and it's not 5:00 am yet. Thank you, four cups of coffee yesterday. Hmmmm....something else to get under control.
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    maicap22 wrote: »
    Hi Team! I am having a rough/emotional today. I almost threw everything out the window. I'm glad I didn't though. I hope to finish this challenge with all of you.

Sorry to hear about your bad day.Be proud you stayed the course despite of it, hope today is much better for you!
  • erickanparadise
    erickanparadise Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone...it's a beautiful day here in Florida...think I will hit the beach and go for a run/walk!!! I have been eating spinach everyday for my Greek fix...put it in my raw smoothie(does this count?) will start squat challenge and arm challenge today as well! Way to do TEAM...we are crushing it!