Team 5

Options

Replies

• dawnsch1995
    dawnsch1995 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Did the Dance routine with my daughter!! So fun! Also had a Greek salad for lunch and Greek style pork tender loin and Greek potatoes for supper!! Loving the Greek food
  • jk286607
    jk286607 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I haven't been logging my points daily in the spreadsheet but I'm keeping track, I promise! I know it's only day 2 but I really do feel like this is holding me accountable.
    Also-- do we know about how many people are actually participating/on our team? I'd just like to be able to have a general idea so I can make sure I'm doing my fair share of the "miles" :)
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Who knew I was so addicted to Sugar!!!??? This is a good challenge for me.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    @jk286607 we have 17 people, so this week each person needs 288 minutes
  • Bons92
    Bons92 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    shauna30 wrote: »

Good for you Shauna. That is my big problem I try for one day or two and after I give up :neutral: I have no control
  • Bons92
    Bons92 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    @jk286607 we have 17 people, so this week each person needs 288 minutes

we will exceed it together :wink:
  • aston2045
    aston2045 Posts: 32 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Good morning, we have an amazing team! It's so nice to see everyone building each other up instead of tearing them down. I am loving this challenge. Have a good day everyone.
    k05fc1pnx4vy.jpeg
  • jforshizzle
    jforshizzle Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Looks like I've caught my 3rd cold this year. I didn't sleep well last night, so I'm debating on whether to exercise or take a rest day. I am determined to get to 288 minutes this week so maybe I will take a walk after work. Hope everyone does well with their weigh-ins!
  • shauna30
    Options
    Good morning. Looks like I've caught my 3rd cold this year. I didn't sleep well last night, so I'm debating on whether to exercise or take a rest day. I am determined to get to 288 minutes this week so maybe I will take a walk after work. Hope everyone does well with their weigh-ins!

A walk is a great idea. I hope it gives you the energy to beat your cold!
  • celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    @AdSTL We get together for dinner with a group of friends once a month and last night it was at a local mexican restaurant. I opted for the veggie fajitas and managed to do all right. What surprised me more was that I can no longer finish off a restaurant meal. I was stuffed half way through! We are a close bunch of friends, so no one had any qualms about sharing what I couldn't finish, it didn't go to waste.

Ready to plow through another day and will hit the gym tonight. I forgot to pack something greek in my lunch, so I'll have to get that in at dinner.

I think I have friended about a dozen people so far. That leaves five or six that I haven't seen posting anywhere. I'll try to find them and send requests.

Hope everyone has a great day - and that those of you who are feeling under the weather are better soon!
  • shauna30
    Options
    Bons92 wrote: »

Good for you Shauna. That is my big problem I try for one day or two and after I give up :neutral: I have no control

:smile: my problem was day one! I accidentally ate some candy while visiting my grandma and since I had messed up, I kept going and before the day was over, ended up eating ice cream out of the carton!
  • AdSTL
    AdSTL Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    AdSTL wrote: »
    I hope everyone's doing well today... I have a taco date with my boy tonight; I'm trying to figure out how to minimize the damage, lol. Any advice would be welcome!

@AdSTL I have NO CONTROL when it comes to tacos lol, so all I have to say is pig out like I just did

Lol, well I tried to have control, but I wasn't successful! I was STARVING by the time we got there, so I definitely over-ate. It was soooo good though!

@celtikgirl - the problem I run into is that I limit my calories as best I can prior to going out to eat, and then completely push through my "stopping point." Thankfully I stayed away from the margaritas, but the damage was pretty bad. I'm going to try to get a great workout in tonight to make up for it.
  • Jewls2317
    Jewls2317 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Had a stressful night at work last night, so I caved and had something sugary. It's hard not to when cake and cookies are sitting in the break room and you see them every time you walk in. ;) Oh well, I'll try to do better at work tonight.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    Bons92 wrote: »

@shauna30 @bons92 Guys, I'm seriously riding the struggle bus with the sugar elimination too! :neutral:

@jforshizzle Take it easy and get yourself better girl! However, a walk might give you just the amount of fresh air to get you feeling a bit better :smiley:
    I hope everyone's doing well today... I have a taco date with my boy tonight; I'm trying to figure out how to minimize the damage, lol. Any advice would be welcome!

@AdSTL I have NO CONTROL when it comes to tacos lol, so all I have to say is pig out like I just did

Lol, well I tried to have control, but I wasn't successful! I was STARVING by the time we got there, so I definitely over-ate. It was soooo good though!

@celtikgirl - the problem I run into is that I limit my calories as best I can prior to going out to eat, and then completely push through my "stopping point." Thankfully I stayed away from the margaritas, but the damage was pretty bad. I'm going to try to get a great workout in tonight to make up for it.

@AdSTL Yeah just get a kickass workout in, you'll feel better after that :wink:
    Jewls2317 wrote: »
    Had a stressful night at work last night, so I caved and had something sugary. It's hard not to when cake and cookies are sitting in the break room and you see them every time you walk in. ;) Oh well, I'll try to do better at work tonight.

@Jewls2317 You can do it!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    Do any of you take progress photos? I do, and I love it. I took ones yesterday because I didn't have a chance on Monday and I'm excited to see how big of a change I can see in the weeks of this challenge! :smiley:
  • change04
    change04 Posts: 314 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Seriously a good challenge!! one of my children offered me some cake today and yes I did eat it so today this challenge is out the window :s
  • change04
    Options
    What are stumbling blocks and defeat before you, can be stepping stones to victory if you remain determined. 

I think a good quote for our current challenge!! Hope everyone has a good evening X
  • change04
    Options
    Do any of you take progress photos? I do, and I love it. I took ones yesterday because I didn't have a chance on Monday and I'm excited to see how big of a change I can see in the weeks of this challenge! :smiley:

At present I don't but I think it would be a great idea to start to see my progress in action :)
  • sharondatbrown
    sharondatbrown Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    A little slow joining the gang, but playing catch up will be fun. Hope everyone is doing well so far.
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 302 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

I am not doing well with the sugar challenge. I'm not a sweet type person, except for my coffee (3tsp- yikes lol) and I honestly don't want to give that up. I love it! I do try to manage my sugar intake throughout the day though. Salt and chips are my issue.