Team 8 - Amazing Race

Options

Replies

• BJerzy
    BJerzy Posts: 1,843 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Great job checking in today guys! And great job working out we've got a lot of minutes already posted. We're doing great!

I had my "Greek" today - I bought this delicious Greek yogurt, feta and dill salad dressing so I put it on my lunch. I actually originally bought it to put on my pizza as a CPK copycat recipe but it's good for a lot of things (especially pizza. and salad.)
  • Ahollowed
    Ahollowed Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    So i cant do the squat challenge any more. My knees are killing me! I did the arms, had greek yogurt and tried no sugar but found out the roasted almonds i are had sugar in them! Also i walked for about 4 miles, wedged massive amounts of clay, and went to the gym. I thibk i totaled 137 min
  • BJerzy
    Options
    Awesome!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Arm challenge day 1 and Greek yogurt. No exercise as we headed to doc instead of sleeping which turned into a 3.hour tour. But I will make it up somehow... guessing I'm walking the strip in sin city (don't judge... I need minutes!).
  • jermari284
    jermari284 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post yesterday did 50 minutes 20 mins cardio and 30 mins of an online workout
  • enuf2
    enuf2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Morning! I forgot to post yesterday as well. My Greek food - yogurt. Today I made a greek salad for lunch. For my workout yesterday, Arm Challenge D1, cardio and the Fitness Assessment - total of 51 minutes.

Have a lovely day!
  • sepoep2
    sepoep2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    dib7i3jubuec.jpeg

Happy International Women's Day. Find the strength within yourself. You are powerful and beautiful!
  • hncall01
    hncall01 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing this week? Hopefully amazing!! I've been trying to add more time each day to my workouts so I can make sure I make my mileage for our team! Hope everyone's week is going great so far!!! Go Spring Race Crushers!!!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Long morning of busy work... laundry and packing and cleaning. I hate days like this cause I don't think they should be logged buy when that's your whole morning and your sweating and need a shower after, feels like it should. Gonna still get some "real exercise" in this afternoon! Hope everyone is rocking their day!
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Do we have to have Greek food everything day all week? I had a Greek salad today for lunch but nothing yesterday.
  • 6DeDe6
    6DeDe6 Posts: 116 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hello everyone
    Did day 2 of the arm challenge and I had a Greek bean soup called Fasolada. It tasted great :D
    I decided to walk to and from the gym an add 1hour
  • 6DeDe6
    6DeDe6 Posts: 116 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    303lissy wrote: »
    Do we have to have Greek food everything day all week? I had a Greek salad today for lunch but nothing yesterday.
    You only need to eat 5 things from Greece within the week. So you can miss out on two days
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    6DeDe6 wrote: »
    303lissy wrote: »
    For the challenge you must eat 5 things from Greece within the week.

I'll pick up Greek yogurt on my way home :) Thanks!
  • AnnmarieSimmons
    AnnmarieSimmons Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi all, sounds like you are all doing well :smiley::smiley:

I managed to get on the treadmill today after work and I've also done my arm challenge.

Do we have to eat 5 different Greek food for the challenge? or just eat Greek food for 5 days?

• BJerzy
    Options
    Hi all, sounds like you are all doing well :smiley::smiley:

I managed to get on the treadmill today after work and I've also done my arm challenge.

Do we have to eat 5 different Greek food for the challenge? or just eat Greek food for 5 days?

It doesn't have to be 5 different things. The roadblocks are pretty lenient so I generally try to make it as varied as possible but if you wanted Greek yogurt every day then that would still count.

I have a long day at work - I had students stay after until 415, then I have to make 2 days of sub plans and get things copied. One of the days I'm heading to Richmond because our girls' basketball team is in the state championship so I'm totally excited for that! Luckily it's my rest day because we won't be back until about 10 pm.
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Did 40 minutes on the treadmill today, which is 2.5 miles! I need to do the arms challenge yet but will do that next. Squat challenge is half way done of day 9 so that's a good start. Greek food is going okay, I goggled to get some ideas and so hopefully I am not stretching my ideas too far from Greek!
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is staying focused and on track! Today has been my best eating day so far....hope to continue it.
  • kaitkolo
    kaitkolo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! I did 40 minutes of cardio, squat challenge day 2 (I just started that this week...oops!) and the dumbbell challenge day 2 (clearly my arms are weak... the 3rd set of them is tough!). I have a big bruise on my backside from my graceful fall today but I'm not going to let that stop me!
  • Ahollowed
    Ahollowed Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I skipped working out today but took couple of long walks and i did the arm challenge. I had a greek salad. Once again i tried the sugar challenged and failed with almond butter. Ugh
  • jermari284
    jermari284 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Only got in a 30 minute workout today busy day and woke up late .. Set my alarm shooting for an hour before work