Introductions

Options
2»

Replies

• yatesy74
    yatesy74 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    JollyC66 wrote: »
    I'm coming up on 50 next week, and I was really hoping to be down a few pounds, but even following 21DF doesn't seems to be making a difference. :( I won't give up though!

Hi Jolly, my first round through 21 day fix didn't help me lose weight either but I did lose inches so hang in there. This is my 3rd round and this time the weight seems to be melting off which is a nice change. You can do this!
  • PoppyPlover
    PoppyPlover Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    JollyC66 wrote: »
    Hello! I just found this group, so I'm a little late, but I need some support. I'm a mom of four grown kids. I work full-time. I've been working out for years, and I eat pretty healthy, but nothing seems to be working. I'm coming up on 50 next week, and I was really hoping to be down a few pounds, but even following 21DF doesn't seems to be making a difference. :( I won't give up though!

I did 21 day fix last year 3 times in a row and it was the only time I saw changes to my body in about 10 years. (I am 41 and had been running moderately for about 7 years, thought I was eating healthy enough) Food plan made all the difference. You raised 4 kids and get your job done every darn day, the 21 day fix is easy compared to that. Stick with it until you notice yourself feeling strong enough to kick some butt! PS....Happy Birthday
  • 84wweber
    84wweber Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Nicely said PoppyPlover!