March goals

Options
meganepreston
meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
What simple goal are you working on this month?

Replies

• meganepreston
    Options
    I'll be focusing on swimming once a week. I have free access to a pool at work and I've been bad about using that freebie. Went last night and it was great! I was the only one at the pool so I didn't feel like I had to race anyone, lol. I was able to do the set I'd planned (well, most of it... I don't feel very in shape yet) and I had a lot of fun. My shoulders got a good work out and I have an energy boost from it. My March goal is to swim once a week. Doing well with my Jan goal still (a consistent bed time around 9). Did not do well in Feb (3 workouts per week).

Happy March everyone!
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Happy March
    I'll be concentrating on getting back to my routine as I've let my fitness go down in the last few weeks.
    Need to get back to at least half an hour a day
  • meganepreston
    Options
    missm2 wrote: »
    Happy March
    I'll be concentrating on getting back to my routine as I've let my fitness go down in the last few weeks.
    Need to get back to at least half an hour a day

You can do it! I went to the pool again today. :) Meet some people and struck up a conversation. Hopefully they will keep me accountable too.
  • rkit03
    rkit03 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Happy March, @missm2! Good goals, @meganepreston. My March goals is to sleep more. I really don't sleep enough. Exercise 5x a week for at least 30 mins per time.
  • meganepreston
    Options
    Just wanted to update: my once a week swim goal is going great. Went twice last week and once this week. Next week I'm traveling but the hotel has a pool. If there aren't a bunch of kids playing in it I'll do laps. If I can't get in the water at the hotel I'll do it on Friday. Glad I at least have a plan :)
  • Elaine352962
    Elaine352962 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    March Goals - Transformation Group

Eat healthy meals, try to cut out snacks. I need to continue to cook more from scratch.

Plan
    Breakfast. - Banana, Grapes and Alpro Yogurt. - 5 fruit and 5 vegetables each day.
    Lunch. - Homemade Soup or Salad.
    Dinner. - Plenty of vegetables plus meat, chicken or fish.

If I really feel hungry between meals eat raw vegetables instead if fruit.

Stay positive and don't let temptation spoil my progress.

Keep checking this site for motivation.

Good Luck Everyone.
  • meganepreston
    Options
    March Goals - Transformation Group

Eat healthy meals, try to cut out snacks. I need to continue to cook more from scratch.

Plan
    Breakfast. - Banana, Grapes and Alpro Yogurt. - 5 fruit and 5 vegetables each day.
    Lunch. - Homemade Soup or Salad.
    Dinner. - Plenty of vegetables plus meat, chicken or fish.

If I really feel hungry between meals eat raw vegetables instead if fruit.

Stay positive and don't let temptation spoil my progress.

Keep checking this site for motivation.

Good Luck Everyone.

Sounds like a good plan. I make a lot of homemade soups. Any recipes you like?