Pmm5pla Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    lynnjano wrote: »
    2nd

Yeah!
  • Pmm5pla
    Options
    Finally, spring is here and the soil is ready for digging. Spent a great morning in the garden. New rockery half done, and vegetable beds next. #satisfaction
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Just finished my long run of the week - 6 miles with an average 13:08 pace. Hoping to average around 12:30/mile when I run my next half in May!
  • Pmm5pla
    Options
    Nicci93 wrote: »
    Just finished my long run of the week - 6 miles with an average 13:08 pace. Hoping to average around 12:30/mile when I run my next half in May!

I like it! I'm just getting back to some running after a long layoff. It really is the best! Well done.
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Just finished strong lifts w2 d3 (I think) and I'm currently at 17,064 steps for the day. I feel like I'm finally getting back into the swing of things. I was sick all of January and February so its nice to finally be back on track. :)
  • JagZag
    JagZag Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Got my strength workouts in, finally did that Mama Mia dance. I had to wait til my husband left the house, haha. Not great with my steps today probably going to have to get on the dreadmill to get my 10000 in. I made the mistake of downloading windows 10 and have been working on my computer ever since. Think I might just uninstall the darn thing. It makes the simplest of things so complicated and wants to change everything. I just got tired of it bugging me about it every hour on the hour. Everyone looks like they are kicking butt today, congrats to you Nicci on your 6 miles! Pat, what will you be growing in your garden? I used to plant a garden but I made it too big and it was way too much food. I still have a freezer full of stuff that I'll probably have to throw out. I hate waste! Well, back to my computer stuff. See you guys later.
  • MrTubbs
    MrTubbs Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I uninstalled the Fitbit Connect. There is a new windows 10 Fitbit App you can download for free. It is way nicer. I just did it yesterday.
  • Pmm5pla
    Options
    JagZag wrote: »
    Pat, what will you be growing in your garden?

First of all, well done on the strength workouts. fantastic! Garden? I'll be growing lettuce, scallions, onions, carrots, probably sprouts and cabbage. I don't have enough room for potatoes... perhaps just a few.

• lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Yeaaaaaahhhhh! Spring is so rejuvenating! Sounds like our team is rolling. Enjoy your Sunday's.
  • JagZag
    Options
    MrTubbs wrote: »
    I uninstalled the Fitbit Connect. There is a new windows 10 Fitbit App you can download for free. It is way nicer. I just did it yesterday.

I think I got it, but it looks just like the old one to me. Could be because the computer I first downloaded and connected with was my laptop which is dying. So it just shows sync on the new app on my desktop. I'll get it figured out sometime in the next month. It's easy to uninstall 10 within the first 30 days, after that, who knows?
  • JagZag
    Options
    Pmm5pla wrote: »
    Pat, what will you be growing in your garden?

First of all, well done on the strength workouts. fantastic! Garden? I'll be growing lettuce, scallions, onions, carrots, probably sprouts and cabbage. I don't have enough room for potatoes... perhaps just a few.

That sounds so good! I might just try to grow something on a smaller scale this year. Have to wait for winter again for sprouts and cabbage. As warm as it is here already (75-80's) probably too late for lettuce. Pretty tricky with the quote too!
  • dittybugdesigns
    dittybugdesigns Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm finally feeling better!!!! So ready to get back on track and contribute our success! do I earn exercise points for decontaminating my home?
  • MrTubbs
    MrTubbs Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I think I got it, but it looks just like the old one to me. Could be because the computer I first downloaded and connected with was my laptop which is dying. So it just shows sync on the new app on my desktop. I'll get it figured out sometime in the next month. It's easy to uninstall 10 within the first 30 days, after that, who knows?

I only had Fitbit Connect before. All it did was sync. Then I used the internet fitbit dashboard. Unfortunately, you can't see challenges when using it.
    Now, I've downloaded the Fitbit App for Windows 10.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/fitbit/9wzdncrfj1xx
    It has everything the regular internet dashboard has plus the ability to see challenges. And it looks more user friendly. I'm only a few days in to using it. But, I'm liking it so far.
    I'm assuming there might have been a window 7 and 8 version too. But, I never used it because I only found out about the challenge problem recently.
  • JagZag
    Options
    MrTubbs wrote: »

I only had Fitbit Connect before. All it did was sync. Then I used the internet fitbit dashboard. Unfortunately, you can't see challenges when using it.
    Now, I've downloaded the Fitbit App for Windows 10.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/fitbit/9wzdncrfj1xx
    It has everything the regular internet dashboard has plus the ability to see challenges. And it looks more user friendly. I'm only a few days in to using it. But, I'm liking it so far.
    I'm assuming there might have been a window 7 and 8 version too. But, I never used it because I only found out about the challenge problem recently.

Thanks for the link. I will uninstall and reinstall and see if that works better. I never see any challenges. Do you have windows 10?
  • JagZag
    Options
    I'm finally feeling better!!!! So ready to get back on track and contribute our success! do I earn exercise points for decontaminating my home?

Glad that you're feeling better Christine. :)
  • Headrain
    Headrain Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Okay TEAM 3 - THE VARIETY PACK!!!!
    today and tomorrow are the last 2 days to add your minutes for the amazing race! Some of you only have one day filled in, or none! Please go to the spreadsheet and add as soon as possible! If you are having any problems please let me know as soon as possible!!

Just wanted to type that here as well as we have several people not posting times.
    Some I can't seem to get an answer out of - I may have to assume they are out.

Sounds like you all are doing great!! I apologize I am not as physical as I usually am due to several new work responsibilities.
  • Headrain
    Headrain Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get my garden going as well!!! Had a good one last year and ready to go for this year - it's time to start planting the seedlings inside!
  • Pmm5pla
    Options
    Thanks for a great first week, everyone..... progress being made!
  • JagZag
    Options
    A big thanks to Steve for the link to the new Fitbit Dashboard. It rocks!!!!! Now I can see all of the challenges going on. But, does anyone know how to get the actual weight off of it??? I tried to hide it in the corner next to the scale, haha.
  • JagZag
    Options
    Headrain wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Okay TEAM 3 - THE VARIETY PACK!!!!
    today and tomorrow are the last 2 days to add your minutes for the amazing race! Some of you only have one day filled in, or none! Please go to the spreadsheet and add as soon as possible! If you are having any problems please let me know as soon as possible!!

Just wanted to type that here as well as we have several people not posting times.
    Some I can't seem to get an answer out of - I may have to assume they are out.

Sounds like you all are doing great!! I apologize I am not as physical as I usually am due to several new work responsibilities.

Hmmm. Maybe I should get on the dreadmill after all. If we have several people not posting then we might need the miles.............