14Mar2016 Day 15 of 21

Options
84wweber
84wweber Posts: 97 Member
We are in the home stretch! I am going to kill it this week. What I've appreciated about this challenge is that it's three weeks (rather than three months), and although I haven't been perfect, I've been motivated to do a little more and follow the nutrition plan a little more carefully than I would have otherwise. Have a great Monday everyone!

Replies

• wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I exercised at night. Total Body Cardio Fix felt surprisingly easy. I finished the workout session with The Master's Hammer and Chisel - Iso Strength Chisel.

I haven't followed the meal plan, but today I did some changes to my nutrition goals. I increased my protein intake and lowered my calorie goal.
  • PoppyPlover
    PoppyPlover Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi. I spun off the food plan this weekend but did not go completely nuts, which I am seeing as a good thing. I was down 5lbs this morning from the beginning of this so I am hoping weekend didn't set me back to square one.
  • 84wweber
    Options
    wtw0n wrote: »
    I exercised at night. Total Body Cardio Fix felt surprisingly easy. I finished the workout session with The Master's Hammer and Chisel - Iso Strength Chisel.

I haven't followed the meal plan, but today I did some changes to my nutrition goals. I increased my protein intake and lowered my calorie goal.

I haven't been exactly following the food plan either--I'm counting calories.
  • 84wweber
    Options
    Hi. I spun off the food plan this weekend but did not go completely nuts, which I am seeing as a good thing. I was down 5lbs this morning from the beginning of this so I am hoping weekend didn't set me back to square one.

Five pounds down is awesome! Weekends are hard for me, too. I like beer. I didn't go completely nuts either, and this has to be a lifestyle we can maintain, right? Or else we lose weight and then just gradually gain it back.
  • PoppyPlover
    PoppyPlover Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    84wweber wrote: »

Five pounds down is awesome! Weekends are hard for me, too. I like beer. I didn't go completely nuts either, and this has to be a lifestyle we can maintain, right? Or else we lose weight and then just gradually gain it back.

Very true. Thanks.