Amazing race Leaders

Options

Replies

• leannev68
    leannev68 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Actually I see someone has already tabulated the points for my team on the spreadsheet. Not sure if it was someone on my team or not. Is it done correctly? I'm on team 1.
  • leannev68
    Options
    @SmashleyM914
    Your spreadsheet set up looks terrific! Is there any way I can use it? If so, could it be as simple as copying and pasting it on to our page? I'm Team 1. Know very little about spreadsheets.
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    leannev68 wrote: »
    Actually I see someone has already tabulated the points for my team on the spreadsheet. Not sure if it was someone on my team or not. Is it done correctly? I'm on team 1.
    I did it. If you want to do your own for next week. Your group did great! I just need all results by weds. I'm still working on the rest.
  • leannev68
    Options
    @SmashleyM914
    Hope you don't mind but I've used your template! Hope I did it right and it's ok with you????
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I see my teams was totalled as well. Thank you... it has the total points however as 225, however when I do an autosum of that column it comes to 367.... so the final total may need to be double checked.

Thanks
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    Rechecked and fixed. If you all want to recheck the numbers it's fine. Make sure you add the 15 points if you got all the miles and give yourself a point for ever 10% over. I just need them by Thursday.
  • leannev68
    Options
    mallowbar wrote: »
    I did it. If you want to do your own for next week. Your group did great! I just need all results by weds. I'm still working on the rest.

Thanks Melodie! But one person was there twice. I removed the second listing so our total might change from what you initially got. I'll let you know.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    @SmashleyM914
    Hope you don't mind but I've used your template! Hope I did it right and it's ok with you????
    @leannev68 totally fine! I'll take a look at it tomorrow and make sure it transferred right - what team are you?
  • leannev68
    Options
    @SmashleyM914
    Team 1
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    @leannev68 the only thing I'd suggest changing is where it says miles needed per person - I've only got 17 people and you've got 19 - if I counted correctly haha. So just go to where it says the formula and divide it by 19 instead of 17. If you need help just shoot me a message and I can change it for you!
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    Rechecked and fixed. If you all want to recheck the numbers it's fine. Make sure you add the 15 points if you got all the miles and give yourself a point for ever 10% over. I just need them by Thursday.

Thanks I would have forgotten about those!

• countrcowgirl
    Options

So I get 367 for challenges + 15 for completing the miles + 24% over is another 2 points which makes it 384 for team 7

Thanks
  • leannev68
    Options
    Wasn't there bonus points if the whole team did the dance?
  • lupie777
    lupie777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Team 2

We had 3 no shows:
    X3nicolette
    maribeth223
    Marlinwil

We had one leave due to medical issues:
    gebeziseva
  • lupie777
    lupie777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    @mallowbar I adjusted my total and wrote in the notes why. If you could just take a look and make sure I'm right please.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    I wish I had 17....I am pretty sure we are down to 12 now!
  • BJerzy
    BJerzy Posts: 1,843 Member
    Options
    For Team 8 totals I got 462 but it was originally totaled as 347...am I doing something wrong?
    I had Roadblock 1 as 10, Roadblock 2 as 2pts/day with a max of 10, accountability, arm, and nutrition as 2 pts/day with a max of 10. Plus 15 for hitting the minutes and then we went over by 17% so that's an extra 1 point.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    For Team 8 totals I got 462 but it was originally totaled as 347...am I doing something wrong?
    I had Roadblock 1 as 10, Roadblock 2 as 2pts/day with a max of 10, accountability, arm, and nutrition as 2 pts/day with a max of 10. Plus 15 for hitting the minutes and then we went over by 17% so that's an extra 1 point.

Nutrition was only 5 points.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    Wasn't there bonus points if the whole team did the dance?

No just bonus points if over the minutes. So glad everyone did though.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    I wish I had 17....I am pretty sure we are down to 12 now!
    Me too I only got 8 so far this week.