Team 10 Are we ready to be Rock Stars!

Options

Replies

• TangledThread
    TangledThread Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Dex_ wrote: »
    Thank you so much @TangledThread ! To answer your question I did 6 days of the squat & arms challenge. I didn't do the dance or no sugar this past week. I did the daily check-in and one time I wrote a special message on my profile for the team, and tried to be supportive on everyone's posts, I'm not sure how all those things go about being points, but I think that's everything!

@Dex_ Great. I've now logged all of that on the spreadsheet too.
  • plainanjelik
    plainanjelik Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hey All. Tournament went well. I got 2nd place in forms and point sparring. Did get kicked in the face but so far no bruises so I guess that's a good thing. Didn't do squat or arm challenge yesterday so doubled up today.

WOOT! Way to go!

I'm sorry you got kicked in the face but the fact that you do a sport that is a real possible thing makes you such a bad *kitten*. I'm in awe.

Thanks! Lol. My mom was in full freak out mode when I told her.
  • plainanjelik
    Options
    Hey All. Tournament went well. I got 2nd place in forms and point sparring. Did get kicked in the face but so far no bruises so I guess that's a good thing. Didn't do squat or arm challenge yesterday so doubled up today.

That's awesome. Way to go!!!

Got in a more manageable E number yesterday for the team. Will do my best to contribute now that I am getting the hang of what the expectations are. Time to channel my inner Irish this week. Ha! Ha!

Have a great day.

Thanks! Great job getting in your exercise!
  • plainanjelik
    Options
    I only got in 80 minutes at the gym but it's better than my usual 30 or 40 minutes. Thanks to this race I really pushed myself today.

Great job! This race is really great for motivation.
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I only got in 80 minutes at the gym but it's better than my usual 30 or 40 minutes. Thanks to this race I really pushed myself today.

Great job! This race is really great for motivation.
    I am so glad it motivates you. Good job!
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Weight training an hour and cardio 65 minutes.
  • Tusksmom
    Tusksmom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    our community center has a challenge going too...today I climbed 10 flights of stairs!
  • briwashington5
    briwashington5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have been sick guys. I'm terribly sorry. Trying to get back in the swing of things. I know I tracked some of my minutes and a roadblock last week, along with a couple challenges. I'm trying to catch up.
  • briwashington5
    Options
    200 minutes of cardio today. I will probably add more a little bit later.
  • briwashington5
    Options
    Idk how to do the spreadsheet thing, sorry. I've been posting it on here on the thread.
  • theetycho
    theetycho Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm still here you guys! :)
    Lol sorry I promise to be more accountable from now on.
  • briwashington5
    Options
    65 minutes of cardio
  • zerlinna87
    zerlinna87 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    @briwashington5 I'm glad you're feeling better.

Thanks for all the well wishes. I didn't do much yesterday.

But I'm going to the park today with my girls, so I'm going to get my walking on. I hope everyone has a good Tuesday!
  • zerlinna87
    zerlinna87 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Tusksmom wrote: »
    our community center has a challenge going too...today I climbed 10 flights of stairs!

Good job!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    If you haven't visited the spreadsheet lately there is a new area you have to put your name. So far it looks like we only have 4 team members! Go team 10!
  • Dex_
    Dex_ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Today I had 59 minutes of exercise and I did day one of the abs challenge, yesterday I had 110 minutes and completed all the Irish dance (roadblocks?). I've been eating allll the veggies and feeling good! Hope you're all having a great day! Let's kick *kitten*! :smiley:
  • Dex_
    Dex_ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Get well soon! @briwashington5
  • briwashington5
    Options
    Thx @Dex_ !
    I still don't feel great. Still coughing and feel blah!
    Did videos 3&4 today (roadblock)...
    80 minutes of cardio...
  • LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Sorry you're still feeling unwell @briwashington5 . It's great that you've still got so much exercise it though!

No loss for me this week, but I definitely over ate at the weekend so I need to be more sensible this week. I also didn't get to the gym yesterday (I took my kit, but I left purse and gym card at home - doh!!), but I've been doing 40 mins of walking & squats each day.

I'll have a go at some of the dances when I get home this evening! :)
  • GSwizzleGary
    GSwizzleGary Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Tried to post yesterday, but I guess the posting monster ate it. Hope those of you who are sick are feeling better soon.

Had a good WI. Will head over to the spreadsheet and fill that in shortly. This veggie color challenge is a good one for me. I tend to stick with the same old ones. This is forcing me out of that zone. I need that once in a while.

Have a great day!!!