Met or under my calorie goal for last 10 days - no weight loss!

Options
I'm super frustrated. I have met or been slightly under my calorie goal for the last 10 days. In addition, I've met my fitness goals of cardio, weight training, and pilates during that time. But I've had no weight loss! The scale has not budged and it's making me crazy!

I'm 5'8 and my weight has stalled at 131. My goal is to get back to 122-125 pounds which I maintained for years.

Any ideas?

Replies

• highergoals1
    highergoals1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was in the same boat. I weighed 140pounds for a few weeks and it was so frustrating as i was doing all I could(Well, i thought i was). I am now losing weight again as i pushed harder and changed some things. i stuck to the same diet but realised my body got used to the exercise i was on. I changed my exercise and also starting a more challenging workout. After a week, I am now 137 pounds.
  • misschellechelle
    misschellechelle Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I was in the same boat. I weighed 140pounds for a few weeks and it was so frustrating as i was doing all I could(Well, i thought i was). I am now losing weight again as i pushed harder and changed some things. i stuck to the same diet but realised my body got used to the exercise i was on. I changed my exercise and also starting a more challenging workout. After a week, I am now 137 pounds.

Thanks for the encouragement! Though I'm disappointed, I'm staying the course and keeping up the hard work!

Thanks for the advice in changing up your exercise routine. I'm adding PiYo workouts to the mix so hopefully that will help.

Do you eat back any or part of your exercise calories?
  • highergoals1
    Options
    No I don't.
    Keep working hard. What exercises do you do right now?
  • misschellechelle
    Options
    Weight training 4 days a week, PiYo, and HIIT about 3 times a week
  • misschellechelle
    Options
    I also walk about 2 miles each day I don't do HIIT
  • highergoals1
    Options
    I used the pacer app running for fat loss plan. When I was done with that. I started the running app plan. That has definitely made the difference.
  • highergoals1
    Options
    What is PiYo? Please add me as a friend
  • misschellechelle
    Options
    PiYo is a mix of pilates and yoga with cardio added in. You can buy the workout series from Beachbody. I really like it because it compliments my strength training routine. :)