Team 5

Options

Replies

• AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    @celtikgirl good I'm glad it's easier for you now! And I agree with food choices - 1300 healthy cals compared to 1300 crap cals makes a huge difference. Like today for instance, I've been out and about with follow up appointments from the hospital all day with my fiancé, I've eaten a ton of calories and haven't even eaten dinner yet - and I haven't felt "full" for as long as I should have after each meal.

@Utah89 girl don't worry about that one pound gain! Literally so much crap can effect your weight, I recommend taking measurements it will help if the scale says a discouraging number but your inches are decreasing!

@dawnsch1995 me too! I like this way more than the no sugar challenge :)
  • change04
    change04 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Evening Team 5, Hope everyone is enjoying the current challenge. I'm also loving the rainbow plate challenge.

Today I am putting in 90 minutes of exercise. The better part of an hour for the Irish dance, 13 minutes give or take for the dumbbell challenge and squats, and a half hour walk.

Also to let you all know in advance Friday and Sunday I'll be unable to add any miles due to personal commitments.

Enjoy the rest of your evening/night you all are doing GREAT <3
  • Utah89
    Utah89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    @SmashleyM914 you are right I need to measure. Thanks!
  • aston2045
    aston2045 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    @kateallison412, sometimes I'll eat more calories if I work out, really depends on how hungry I am and how hard I worked out. I stay pretty satisfied unless I eat bad, high calorie food :o
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    Trying to recover from my incredibly high calorie day yesterday. Nearing the end of a good workout this morning now I just need to keep my eating under control today! I've been up since 3 am, couldn't sleep :s hopefully that doesn't effect me too much today.
  • jforshizzle
    jforshizzle Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is doing well with their minutes and weigh ins! I am trying to be good this week since I know I will indulge this weekend at a birthday party (for my dad, brother, and nephew - not me). >:) Kinda off topic, but does anyone know what our team "rank/place" is? Or are there no rankings?
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    The results from week #1
    Team 1 562
    Team 2 452
    Team 8 444
    Team 6 433
    Team 3 394
    Team 7 367
    Team 5 356
    Team 10 262
    Team 4 254
    Team 9 248
    We are in the top 70% Not bad but provides a little incentive to work hard this weekend!
  • change04
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Good morning Team!!
    Week ones results are now in, well done team you all did a good job, definitely a little incentive for us to work harder and better ourselves each week.
    Remember to add your figures in by Sunday at present we have some missing data. Also once again just to inform you all today and Sunday I'm unable to add any miles due to personal commitments.
    Hope you all have a fab day <3
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    Definitely incentive to work harder, considering we have more members than most! Don't forget-those extra credit and road blocks really help us. We get 15 points for hitting the goal mileage and 1 extra point for every 10% we go over! Have a great weekend ladies :*
  • celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm working on it! Plan to get the roadblock done tomorrow afternoon, and maybe a little time at the gym as well. Knee is doing better, so it is time to quit making excuses!

I'm heading out of town for a few days and trying to plan ahead so that I stay out of starbucks and leave the hotel danishes alone. Anyone have suggestions for food I can safely pack in my checked bag? Unless things are built up much more than they were a few years ago, there aren't any options for shopping once I get there.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    Lookin good laddies! We hit our goal as of yesterday, still have 2 days left, and also still have 3 people that haven't entered minutes yet! Looks like we're on track to do pretty well this week :D
  • dawnsch1995
    dawnsch1995 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Team5 rocks
  • change04
    Options
    Quick check in, it's been a long day (and it's only 3.40pm). Ate greens and orange today and hopefully able to fit in my miles that I missed yesterday and for tomorrow.
    Looking good team!! Keep kickin butt everyone!
  • dawnsch1995
    Options
    Did a 5km walk today!! Making time for me on the weekend!!!
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I haven't checked in in a bit, but we did well with our minutes- go team. Ugh I hate weighing in on my "flow week" it's very discouraging. I always gain 1-2 lbs. Love this week's egg challenge. I'm a big egg eater. Have a great week!
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I also want to say thank you for doing the spreadsheet, it looks great. All the words fit nicely in the box now. That was driving me crazy lol
  • Jewls2317
    Jewls2317 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'll enter the rest of my minutes when I get home. Just finished a four day stretch of 13+ hour nights. This morning I had a c-section right at the end of shift, so super stressful night, but plan on working out to kill the stress instead of stress eating!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    I'm thinking we may have lost @AdSTL and @sharondatbrown :/ I messaged them earlier in the week asking about their minutes and didn't get anything back. Still nothing in the spreadsheet for either of them so I sent another message. Hopefully they show back up.
  • dawnsch1995
    Options
    Excited for the next leg of the race! Taking a rest day today. Meal prep for the week done
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! I understand situations happen and there may be a week with minimal/no exercise. That being said, I do need to be informed! Just shoot me a message and let me know, otherwise you will be deleted from the spreadsheet and removed from the team with the assumption that you are no longer participating.
    Thanks dolls!