March 2016 NSVs

Options
2»

Replies

• katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    NSV .. Still no soda. And today I went into the break room . on the table was a bag of mounds bars . I reach in and took two (snack size ) walked to the door , turned around Put them back in the bag went to my office .. Yes !! It's a win
  • Tudorsfan1509
    Tudorsfan1509 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Was a size 28 at end of January and bought size 22 and 24 yesterday!
  • katdanash
    Options
    @Tudorsfan1509 that is awesome !!!
  • steelridgekennel
    steelridgekennel Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    A couple of NSVs for me.
    I jogged for 20 seconds on the treadmill!
    My water aerobics classes don't bother me as bad and I am recovering faster!

Way to go everyone!
  • HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    These are great motivation i love them :smile:

My big one for March, i finally had to buy new pants when i would stand up and always have to hold on to my pants! I have lost just about 23.8 lbs now and i didnt expect to go down two sizes in pants i was wearing a 28 and bought two pairs of 24 that fit great!! They were expensive pants but darn i cant wait until I can buy pants again or better yet, fit into the other side of my closet!!!
  • pnece
    pnece Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone!
  • bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Exercise agrees with me...i did about an hours worth of exercise and ended the day with more calories than I started the day with...now that's awesome....
  • katdanash
    Options
    NSV still no soda , and I made upbto 20 mins of low impact aerobics. Yes . 1 month ago. I could walk but no far with out pain ! 2 weks ago I did 10 mins last week 15 now I'm on 20 .. Pretty dang happy
  • Madelinec117
    Madelinec117 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Climbed the steep cathedral stairs and didn't get winded until almost at the top. Notice some of the skinnier ladies got more winded than I did.
  • pnece
    Options
    Woo Whoo! Great progress on getting in shape, that's for sure!!
  • HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Love love love
  • steelridgekennel
    steelridgekennel Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Update:
    I am up to a 45 second jog!
    I met my goal for my doctor's appointment and she was so thrilled!
  • Nuari2016
    Nuari2016 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Still a newbie, had my first NSV yesterday:

Baked bread for husband per a special request. Instead of devouring half the loaf, I calculated the calories per gram, carefully weighed my slice, aaaaand fit it into my diet plan. Oh my giddy aunt, how'd I manage that level of control?! o_O
  • katdanash
    Options
    I got into a blouse I couldn't wear 2 months ago
  • pnece
    Options
    Oh my giddy aunt indeed! To all of you!
  • bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I just completed a walk away the pounds dvd - 3 miles AND marched in place for almosot 3,000 steps. I am part of a workweek challenge and I'm in 3rd place, right in the middle od the pack. I am usually near the bottom, so I'm getting stronger.

I will be walking with my niece starting tomorrow night. Not sure how far I will be able to walk but I'm going to give it my all. If I am ever going walk a 5k, I need to actually start walking outside.

I am excited and can't wait to see my progress grow. I have been in a nasty mood lately and the exercise i do kinda cheers me up a bit. Let's hope that continues....I will do everything I can to continue my better mood...it makes the ugly things easier to handle.
  • pnece
    Options
    That's wonderful! Recognizing that exercise really helps lift your mood sounds like a great long-term motivator!
  • katdanash
    Options
    went out to eat this past week and asked for fresh fruit instead of an ice cream sundae for dessert