You guys!!! I fit!!

Options
radaubs
radaubs Posts: 115 Member
These red capris fit!!! I haven't fit in them in 2.5 years!! My hubby couldn't even remember me wearing them before!! I'm so happy I could cry lol. We are headed on a 10 day trip to Phoenix and I knew I needed something shorter than pants (cuz have you seen the weather?? Mid to upper 80s!) so anyways, I was digging through my drawers, these were on the bottom of the stack and I thought I'd just try them on! They slid right on up! The last time I tried these on I couldn't get them past my thighs. But any way, I'm just so thrilled!

[img]http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b445/radaubs/Mobile Uploads/20160317_122335_zpsfhbelijn.jpg[/img]

and excuse my silly facial expressions! I'm part exhausted from working out today/stressed from packing the family up/thrilled

Replies

• UnkyTimFU
    UnkyTimFU Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congrats... this is very inspiring to me. This is a day I'm looking forward to myself.
  • momo_t90
    momo_t90 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • radaubs
    radaubs Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! ❤
  • kaylamcgraw79
    kaylamcgraw79 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!! I bet that feels amazing
  • samjoy
    samjoy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I too have a pair of red capris that no longer fit! I am thinking I will fit into them when I am closer to 200 as well....