Entering Week 4!

Options
bruhaha007
bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
We are almost one quarter through this particular challenge! So proud of all of you that are sticking with it!

My body was telling me this weekend that I am over doing it in the form of minor aches and pains in a few locations so in response to that I am backing off for a few day to allow my body to rest. I may do some light yoga and double down on my diet this week. It is fine to take a few days off as long as you have the will power to get going again and at times necessary to prevent further injury. Listen to your body and let it be your compass! Hope you all have a great week!!! Let's set a positive intent today and make it the best week possible!

Replies

• Healthy4me4ever
    Healthy4me4ever Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Not a good start to the week. Went over my calories by a lot for the first time since joining MFP. No exercise because feeling unwell. So angry at myself but hey ho tomorrow is a new day. At least my calories were mostly healthy ones but I still feel like I could have stopped myself and I chose not to. Worse thing is I didn't even enjoy the extra calories, just having a bad day and didn't care.
  • Sixlees
    Sixlees Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Sorry Healthy4me4ever... hope your week gets better. Bruhaha007, enjoy some days of rest, take care of yourself.
    I am still with you. For the challenge 4 weeks in I am down 9.2 # (13.4 total). I am 3 pounds from the weight I have reached twice in the last 9 years and then given up. I am only 5 pounds from the lowest weight I have been in over 19 years though and am so excited to be this close. When I lost weight twice before I denied myself so many things... no sugar, no chocolate, no wheat and dairy for one of those times... I just could not maintain it... emotional eating kicked in and I went right back to my comfort foods. I learned from those experiences that I need to allow myself to have those foods... in moderation... MFP is helping me track my calories and I am still losing weight - even eating ice cream! I am on the treadmill every weekday and doing something else active on Saturday and this I can keep up.
    Hope everyone else is enjoying the challenge and have a great week!
  • oliverthecat_
    oliverthecat_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Lost another 2 pounds this week.

Haven't got out & done much exercise as I've been on nights (which usually results in me eating very badly, so pleased I've managed to stick mostly to the healthy eating plan) but will aim to get out and about on my bike a couple of times this week.

Sixlees - well done on keeping on track. You definitely need to allow yourself some treats otherwise you'll just give up as its unrealistic to never eat anything sweet/sugary/fatty. However, I find that if I limit them & mostly eat healthily I start feeling satisfied with only a small amount and am less likely to binge on them. Not keeping stuff like that in the house also helps as its a lot more effort to get it, and I can buy a single portion as/when I want it.
  • Dana_E
    Dana_E Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    x9vcjl0od22r.jpeg
    I did it! Onederland! AND...I'm not obese anymore! One mini goal down.
    image.jpeg 1009.2K
  • Sixlees
    Sixlees Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! Way to go!
  • bruhaha007
    bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Congrats @Dana_E You are totally killing it, so proud of you!!!!
  • ladyraiah
    ladyraiah Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Gratz @Dana_E! I've only got about 9 pounds till Onederland, I'm so excited!

Looking forward to a good week. I'm hitting my spin class in the morning, first time in a month, I can't wait.
  • Healthy4me4ever
    Healthy4me4ever Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Awesome @Dana_E . Brilliant work you should be very proud of yourself.
  • SouleGirl802
    SouleGirl802 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Two pounds for me last week! Added back running into my workout routine now that winter is just about over. Still maintaining 4-5 workouts per week. Eating is still not always easy if I don't plan ahead.
  • w8ingforthesun
    w8ingforthesun Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    been an awesome week for everyone [: keep it up and keep at your goals
  • ladycclear
    ladycclear Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm still here, even though I had a not so good couple of weeks, I logged the bad choices that I knew were bad while I guiltly ate. (My diary is open, friend me and comment anytime.)
    Logging stopped me before I was too crazy and reminded me how quickly calories add up from cereal, crackers, and candy, my triggers, especially when I found great clearance closeout organic kinds.
    I'm disappointed in myself that I broke my own rule about not eating after 8pm on 3 occasions, but I will not cave again in 2016. I'm recommitted and will be 169 or less by the end of this challenge. I CAN and WILL do it.

-Plan food for nutrition and health.
    -Eat for hunger, not for the clock or socializing.
    -Stay active and move. No TV screentime allowed unless I am marching, kicking, lunging, boxing, bending, pressing, and at least standing.
    -No junk food from the grocery.

Thanks for the group. Cheers!
  • freedsheila
    freedsheila Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Dana_E wrote: »
    x9vcjl0od22r.jpeg
    x9vcjl0od22r.jpeg
    x9vcjl0od22r.jpeg

• freedsheila
    freedsheila Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Dana ! Great job! I love your comment about onederland
  • Barbb1557
    Barbb1557 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    x9vcjl0od22r.jpeg
    x9vcjl0od22r.jpeg
    x9vcjl0od22r.jpeg
    x9vcjl0od22r.jpeg
    x9vcjl0od22r.jpeg
    x9vcjl0od22r.jpeg
    x9vcjl0od22r.jpeg
    x9vcjl0od22r.jpeg
    x9vcjl0od22r.jpeg
    x9vcjl0od22r.jpeg
    x9vcjl0od22r.jpeg
    x9vcjl0od22r.jpeg
    x9vcjl0od22r.jpeg