Confession time

Options
I have been bingeing on Cadbury mini eggs for 3 days now. My blood sugar isn't exceedingly high, so I fool myself into thinking I'm getting away with it,
I think I may be testing those stupid enzyme pills I've been given, I guess they work, so far I haven't had a pancreatitis attack,
I have to get them out of my house, or wrapped up for my grand-daughters.

AAAHHHH!!!!

Replies

• Goul22
    Goul22 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wrap them up for your grand-daughters quick!!!! :) Or just throw them out. I don't know what they put in those mini eggs. Crack cocaine??! If I have ONE... I fall off the wagon really hard. I think they should be illegal. Banned from the planet Earth!!

Take good care!
  • judyvalentine512
    judyvalentine512 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Goul22 wrote: »
    Wrap them up for your grand-daughters quick!!!! :) Or just throw them out. I don't know what they put in those mini eggs. Crack cocaine??! If I have ONE... I fall off the wagon really hard. I think they should be illegal. Banned from the planet Earth!!

Take good care!
    Well, I've never had crack or cocaine, but I can sure understand the addiction. I threw them out! After talking to my daughter, she doesn't want me to give them to her girls either. So, on Easter Monday, we are going to take a walk in the forest, and feed the chickadees(they come right to our hand). My daughter told me to wrap up little bags of birdseed for the girls.

• wdnisbet
    wdnisbet Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Feeding the birds while strolling in the forest. It sounds like a lovely fairy tale. I hope you have a wonderful day.
  • Goul22
    Goul22 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feeding the birdies is an amazing idea!!!!! Was able to tame a couple of blue jays in my backyard last summer. They would take their peanuts from my hand. I love birds! :)

Have a great wonderful Easter!
  • fattothinmum
    fattothinmum Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I Get rid of chocolate as fast as I can, or buy brands for the kids that I don't like. If my favourite was in the house, I'd eat it.
  • judyvalentine512
    judyvalentine512 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I Get rid of chocolate as fast as I can, or buy brands for the kids that I don't like. If my favourite was in the house, I'd eat it.

Never found a brand of chocolate that didn't call my name. :p