March Challenge ~~ Mar 21st - Mar 27th

Options
2»

Replies

• claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Paula, what's going on with your house? Hope it's ok.
    My sis in law flew home yesterday. I am here at the Houston Bush International waiting to fly to New Orleans
  • WranglerMichelle
    WranglerMichelle Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    If only "corpse pose" was as easy as naptime! :D Much easier to shut the brain off in naptime mode.

Safe flight, Clara! :flowerforyou:

Still haven't done these workouts yet . . . oof. Looking like I'll be able to get to them on Saturday.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,417 Member
    Options
    Shelley, we have a key, but DDD doesn't like leaving Bean in the morning. He sulks and gives her the guilty stare. I'd rather pick him up than deal with the house alarm.

I am sore all over! Walked w/DH and Bean this morning for 4.0 miles in 93 mins (6.15 total miles for 13,428 steps) then got on the bike for 13.82 miles in 47 mins and an episode of Bosch then had lunch w/a friend then...nothing!! I'm done!

Reading for the rest of the evening!

Chris

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,892 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Oh my Chris, what ever will she do with a baby? This is going to be interesting! :flowerforyou: nice walk, it most likely worked out some of that soreness.

Michelle the exercises here are optional. But I really like these ones. Even falling off the ball is fun! And you should join me in nap time. B)

Got in a walk and some weights tonight. And a couple of hours of weeding in my tank. It really is looking good! Having a large tree that died cut down this week. Sad thing for sure.

Clara have a great flight.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,265 Member
    Options
    Checking in: work has been crazy and everything else has been worse. Will catch up with posts on Saturday and get my head back in the game. Headed to a dental appointment this morning. Great way to end this awful week. :(

Kathy
  • WranglerMichelle
    WranglerMichelle Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Walking is a great way to relieve soreness! I'm gonna have to do some of that today for sure.

Shelley - I figured they were, but I like to do them anyway. :smiley: This week especially 'cause core work is not something I focus a lot on. A lot of my compound lifts engage my core, so I neglect targeting it more than I should.

Oh, Kathy, that sounds rough. :frowning: Hope you have a totally awesome weekend to make up for a terrible week.
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy I love the dentist. Just not the paying! Since the medication discolored all my teeth. Then the roots started dissolving the last 10 years. Well I consider them the miracle workers. I have 3 implants so far. Looking to do at least one more in a year or so. Hope you are only having a cleaning. :# Have a great Easter. <3

Michelle that Chris always seems to pick what is needed most at just the right time!

Got in my walk, some more lifting and managed to not fall off the ball today!

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Shelley - Bean is a needy pup so I think when the baby comes he will want everyone's attention but I think things will turn around and he will be the baby's protector. That's Bean.

Michelle - walking was my very first exercise years and years ago. Lost all my weight with just walking and watching what I ate. Get this weird feeling when I don't walk...like I'm missing something.

Sorry, ladies, the dentist makes me cry. He doesn't even have to touch me and I'll cry. He give me medicine and happy gas.

I admire you ladies who can lift a lot of weight. Maybe one day...

We walked this morning then I hit the gym w/DDD and SIL. Should get on the bike...need to go to the plant place w/DH...should get on the bike. I'm going to go get cleaned up now. Back later.

Chris
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Enjoying time with my DDD and family in Baton Rouge. Lots of chocolate!
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,699 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    claram5415 wrote: »
    My sis in law flew home yesterday. I am here at the Houston Bush International waiting to fly to New Orleans.
    Enjoying time with my DDD and family in Baton Rouge. Lots of chocolate!
    Clara, Hope your trip to N'awlins is more pleasant this time. Chocolate sounds like a good start & "family enjoying time" is perfect.

Best wishes,
    Paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    Walked w/DH early this morning for 5.10 miles in 96 mins (7.80 total miles for 16,564 steps) then hit the gym w/DDD and SIL for a 40 min workout then went out looking for roadside produce stands...not open just yet, so we went to the garden place and got some tomato plants. No bike today.

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris you have every right in the world to feel that way. I cannot imagine the pain and frustration you have gone, going, through with dentistry. Bean will surprise you. My Timmy would let us know when a baby was waking up. If you did not go get the baby immediately he would sit in front of you and whine until you did. Silly boy. How old is Bean now? They grow up so quickly.

Clara I to have been eating chocolate! Yummy!

Ok I got messed up and put how my day went on March mini challenge! I was still down today. But really ate to much today. Fingers crossed!

Shelley

• KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,265 Member
    Options
    I got in 12,739 steps for 5.07 miles. My friend and I went to the park today and walked for 90 minutes. Time to refocus...

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    Kathy - refocusing for me starts about ...now! I had fun with a lot of food today. I am up a lot! ugh!

Shelley - we had Bean today. He's such a great pup! All 70 pounds of him! He's three years old.

Walked w/DH this morning for 5.0 miles in 95 mins (6.17 total miles for 13,103 steps) then got on the bike for 25.0 miles and two episodes of Bosch (I was feeling guilty about not biking yesterday!) then did 15 mins of yoga...most of it I could do...then finished my book and started another one...oh, and I took a nap!

Hope your Monday is great!

Chris