Team 7 - We rock!

Options

Replies

• christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hurray! Went for my first walk around the block since spraining my ankle. Slow going, but I hope to pull my weight a little more this week than last!
  • smiphette
    smiphette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Yay! Glad you are feeling better. Don't push to hard. Getting healthy is the most important thing.
    Hurray! Went for my first walk around the block since spraining my ankle. Slow going, but I hope to pull my weight a little more this week than last!

• rudexvirus
    rudexvirus Posts: 52 Member
    Options

Yay for feeling better! Make sure you take care of that ankle as its healing, sprains take a bigger toll than most people realize.
  • rudexvirus
    rudexvirus Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I feel pretty good about this last week! I am excited to finally be down to 139 and out of the 140s. :) I also got a new fit bit which will hopefully give me a better picture of my daily activity.
  • trishfit2014
    trishfit2014 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Sorry doing a bad job with the extra stuff. I did get workouts in but food was not perfect as I went out of town for a wedding. Work is crazy busy right now.
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi All. Sorry, I've been busy these past days so I've not been able to work out as much as the last week and I've not recorded yet my progress. I will do so in a little while.
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Please post any updates for last week by the end of the day tomorrow so I can get our points...
    I checked there are no partial marks for the nutrition challenge (the five colors) and the accountability challenge - so if you logged everyday you got the 5 points and if you missed a day no points, same with the five food colors you most have eaten one different color on five different days to get the points

I will check back tomorrow and do final tabulations based on any updates

Week 3 is ready to go on the spreadsheet.

And by the way!!! Awesome job on the exercise last week team... 80% over we get an extra point for every 10% we are over on exercise!
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    rudexvirus wrote: »
    I feel pretty good about this last week! I am excited to finally be down to 139 and out of the 140s. :) I also got a new fit bit which will hopefully give me a better picture of my daily activity.

Love my fitbit.. it rules my life :)
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    maicap22 wrote: »
    Hi All. Sorry, I've been busy these past days so I've not been able to work out as much as the last week and I've not recorded yet my progress. I will do so in a little while.

No worries!
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    Sorry doing a bad job with the extra stuff. I did get workouts in but food was not perfect as I went out of town for a wedding. Work is crazy busy right now.

The extras are tough sometime especially when there is lots going on... no worries
  • visionmet
    visionmet Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Been insanely busy at work! Plus it was my birthday and lots of eating out and surprise cakes at work. But this week I'm gonna buckle down again. Great to see everyone is doing good though even if we have our set backs
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    visionmet wrote: »
    Been insanely busy at work! Plus it was my birthday and lots of eating out and surprise cakes at work. But this week I'm gonna buckle down again. Great to see everyone is doing good though even if we have our set backs

Happy belated birthday!

• tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Last week was a not so great week that showed on my scale...0 lbs lost...re-newed goal; I'm going to try and make my fat cry this week!!!!

• smiphette
    Options
    This water challenge is tough. I made it through two days. Hopefully it gets easier.
  • trishfit2014
    trishfit2014 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    This weeks challenges are easy for me. I drink tons of water and take fish oils and other things so i should be golden. Work still stinks.
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    tfisher678 wrote: »
    Last week was a not so great week that showed on my scale...0 lbs lost...re-newed goal; I'm going to try and make my fat cry this week!!!!

I hope it is bawling by the end of the week!

• countrcowgirl
    Options
    smiphette wrote: »
    This water challenge is tough. I made it through two days. Hopefully it gets easier.

I am
    Finding the water tough too but I take fish oil supplements so that part is easy!

• obxsrfrgrl
    obxsrfrgrl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This weeks challenges are easy for me. I drink tons of water and take fish oils and other things so i should be golden. Work still stinks.
    I am right there with you, @trishfit2014! I am finding the challenges easy since I already drink 110 ounces of water and take flaxseed supplements. And my work stinks right now too. :D
  • smiphette
    Options
    We are close to making our goal. If everyone logs exercise minutes today, we have it. I suspect there are some unlogged minutes already completed. Let's crush it!
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    I have been busy with family last few days ... I will be on tomorrow to do our total.

Happy Easter everyone!