Motivated in March

Options
1235»

Replies

• MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    911/1250

Crazy busy at work this week, but still getting in some GREAT workouts which is good since being sick...May actually make my goal for the month...we shall see!
  • Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Well done marla! Sarah you need to crack a quick and easy way to fit in workouts!

I maintained this week, but still puts me on track for meeting my goal th is month.

Cw: 154.2
    Gw: 154

7lbs from ultimate goal! Gave my final measurements for the dress, the dress which I'm starting to get really worried about!really hoping it looks good, she sent me. Apical of the embroidery part of the dress she is working on and the colors aren't quite as bright as I was hoping for, do I say something now or wait to see a picture o db the full dress?!
  • MsMarlaJean
    Options
    971/1250

Whoa! Pushing it close! Looks like I will need approximately 70 minutes each day for the next 4 days to reach my goal!

I'm on it! :+1:
  • purebells
    purebells Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Oh Easter!!! Too much food and chocolate!!!
  • MsMarlaJean
    Options
    996/1250

Not looking like I will meet the 1250 goal this month as I wasn't feeling great last night and only got in a 25 minute walk yesterday at lunch...

I'd have to do two 127 minute workouts over the next two days--don't really see that happening, but I'll be happy if I at least get to 1100-1150 for the month!
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been here much lately.

Glad you recovered from being sick (hopefully? Sorry you weren't feeling great last night again) Marla Jean and still admirable on your workout minute totals.

Keep up the great work Jools! Being so close to ultimate goal is really exciting! Did you ever reach out about the coloring on your dress? I feel like if you approach it right it doesn't hurt to say something early. You could kind of pose it as a question (you were hoping the colors were a bit brighter, is that an artifact of the partial picture or something that could be addressed?). You're not questioning the person's expertise, you're just trying to make sure it gets to your expectations. If this person does this a lot, I'd guess it's not unreasonable and if you're being polite it's not going to be a big deal. When you do get pictures of the whole dress make sure to share!

Rach, I know the feeling. But 2 days until a new month and you can do this! Don't think there are any major holidays with significant food components for a while...

Last weigh in for me tomorrow...no excuse not to hit the gym tonight. I will go. I will go. I will go.
  • brisingr86
    Options
    SW (March 3): 156.0
    W1 (March 10): no weigh-in due to business travel
    W2 (March 17): 154.4
    W3 (March 24): 154.4
    W4 (March 31): 151.8!

Part of me figures this has to be kind of a fluke, but it does actually stick to a 1lb/week loss average. I can hope. I just have to keep it going in April.
  • MsMarlaJean
    Options
    1106/1250 took my dogs and my Mom's dogs on a LONG LONG walk and one of my Mom's dogs is older and WAY out of shape so I had to carry him half the way--needless to say it slowed me down, but was a good Workout! LOL! :lol:

I have Cardio Boxing tonight so if I can squeak in a walk at lunchtime I may be able to at least make it to 1200 minutes-YAY! Better than I thought I would do these last couple days. :wink:

Nice loss @brisingr86 Woo-hoo! :+1: Keep it up!
  • MsMarlaJean
    Options
    1196/1250

Forgot to add yesterday's lunch walk too so with today's minutes it gives me a grand total of 1196!
  • brisingr86
    Options
    Great job finishing strong Marla Jean!