Team 4

Options

Replies

• simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I really have to work on posting. I'm doing okay on exercise, but that's always been the easy part for me. Food is definitely the issue, and I know when I get on here and post, I'm more likely to pay attention to logging my food.
    Loved some of the egg recipes! Keep them coming, since I like eggs and they are quick to fix :)
  • violet0ann
    violet0ann Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    hi everyone,
    did a load in the gym and a extra long walk.
    walk to gym- 13 mins
    arm bike - 15 mins
    treadmill - 33mins
    bike 5mins
    arm bike -15 mins
    cross trainer - 21 mins
    walk home - 54 mins
    total 156 mins
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    @jenniferblack129 holy moly girl! beast mode on! awesome some, so proud of you! keep pushing! i have been busy with work so i can only do a class of zumba lol

@simbersea you and i both girl, my food in take is pretty crazy esp with sodium, i need to keep an eye on it. i am really having a hard time posting as well because i have been working a lot, if not sleeping :(

@mts7471 awww, i hope you get to workout today, i definitely understand finding the time to workout during our busy days running errands, work and holidays. i am about to finish the instagram photo fitness challenge for this month but i am about to start another challenge for april. if anyone is interested to join, follow me there ruffa_fitness :) have a great day
  • summ72
    summ72 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hey Team Wildflowers. I felt so disconnected this past week because we were on vacation BUT the good news is we were skiing so I had alot of physical activity and I also ate eggs everyday and took fish oil :) So I am still hoping for a weight loss this week because of all my activities.

Here is to a more focused week supporting my team. B)
  • ruffalicious
    Options
    @summ72 welcome back girl! it's so tough being on vacation.but we got this! i have been sick the whole week, so getting back as well :(
  • summ72
    Options
    @ruffalicious well it just makes me so happy to have such supportive teammates. Plus we focus on jumping right back on the good eating/habits wagon :)

Cheers to a new week.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Good evening, Wild Flowers! I have been somewhat absent these past few days...ended up being busier getting ready for Easter than I originally thought! I see some amazing workouts in the thread above me. I am glad some of you managed to hold it together through the holidays! I have been indulging in good food and desserts these past two days, so the scales will not be kind to me on Tuesday. Once all this good food is gone, (there are lots of leftovers!), I will get back to my eating routine! I did do the Easter Egg Video 5 times, but I hardly consumed any water on Saturday, so my water streak ended. I got in my 5 days of Omega-3 capsules. So, now that the holiday is over, let's all try to get back on track. What do you say?
  • summ72
    Options
    Hey Lisa. I am totally on board starting today.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Well, TEAM WILD FLOWERS, we haven't quite made it to Hershey (yet). I am pretty sure Shaunie has many minutes still to enter, though, so we should get there. If any one else has minutes yet to enter, please do so today by this evening. We had three team members who managed to exercise all 7 days. I'd like to give a shout out to Melanie (our ski bunny!), Ruffa and Shelby! Way to go ladies!

As soon as we get to Hershey, we are going to turn around and head back over the pond to Egypt. It is a lot farther than our last leg of this journey, so we will ALL have to step it up this week if we want to make it there! And since we all probably indulged a little bit over the long Easter weekend, (I know I did!), it is a good time to up our game! Have a great week, Wild Flowers! Let's show the other big teams what this little team can do!!!!
  • misstori4
    misstori4 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It is so nice that we start new challenges every week. Especially after a long weekend of indulgences and not a lot of exercise. Egypt here we come! My goal is to do the belly dance and those stairs! And to log everything I eat everyday. That one will be a challenge. If I eat well I log it, but if I don't eat well I don't like to write it down, ya know? I'm saying it on here for accountability sake. I am still struggling with the depression and hypothyroidism. Some days are better than others. Right now it's my excuse to not eat healthy or exercise. It's like, well I'll try to loose weight when I get on better medicine. My appointment with the endocrinologist on March 18th did not go well, but I have an appointment with a new primary doctor on April 5th. Hoping and praying that one goes better. Let's go Wildflowers!
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

For the roadblock I will do nuts as I love Almonds and Cashews and 7 days log in.

I did add my last weeks roadblock but I will double check again..
  • violet0ann
    violet0ann Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    hi, I picked up a chest infection over the weekend and i'm on antibiotics now so doubt I will be doing anything this week till i get better. sorry :(
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Just get yourself better, Jennifer! Start with a stroll around the block when you feel up to it.
  • summ72
    Options
    Morning Team Wildflowers.....I just updated the spreadsheet to include color :)

We have a much smaller team than some of the other teams so I guess that means we have to work EXTRA hard :)

I myself haven't done to many of the dances but I will try this week in order to get the extra points.

We GOT this. :)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Thank you, Melanie!
  • ruffalicious
    Options
    Good Morning my beautiful team mates! how's everyone doing? it seems quiet in here. let's make some noise! lol

i have been sick for the past weeks and it's kinda making me feel sluggish. this pollen is killing me lol
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Yes, it has been quiet on here! I, for one, am having a terrible time getting back on track after Easter weekend. Sorry about the pollen thing, Ruffa. My son has been getting the "itchy spring eyes" as well. Sounds like you have it worse! I bought the ingredients to make an Egyptian lentil soup tonight, so that's one thing. I live in a two story house with laundry in the basement, so getting my flights of stairs in (according to Fitbit!) is turning out to be a piece of cake! I commented on the"list of healthy foods" thread already. It just takes a couple minutes...you all need to do it! I looked at the belly dancing videos briefly...I might give them a try. Melodie says you just need to attempt them, you don't need to perfect them! Plus it will help me to get moving again! Oh, and I have been logging in every day; that's an easy one!
    Have a great day, Wild Flowers....let's try to break out of this funk!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Okay, so I just did the belly dancing videos consecutively. It was 47 minutes of exercise for me. I was even moving along to her intro dancing. There were times when I knew I didn't quite have it, but I just kept moving and trying to fix it. The important thing is to keep moving! For me the hardest move was trying to walk with the shimmy! Yikes! Any one else have 47 minutes this week to exercise?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Someone else, please post something! I just made my Egyptian lentil soup. It was okay...the turmeric flavour was a little strong for me, but my husband should love it! I am sure with the lentils, onions, garlic and potatoes that the soup packs quite a healthy punch, and not high in calories. You don't have to make a recipe for this challenge....just add some nuts, hummus or lentils to your diet!
  • ruffalicious
    Options
    Hey Lisa! lentil soup sounds good yumm, i have been eating almonds and nuts!!!:) yeah,i am still sick :( i hope your son does not get the season allergies.

About the roadblock...it was funny that i was counting my stairs manually and having a hard time lol i forgot it record on fitbit haha