One year and huge thanks to all!

Options
eneild
eneild Posts: 198 Member
My first post and it might be a long one! I joined MFP a year ago today weighing in at over 230 pounds struggling with sore joints, IBS symptoms, exhaustion, anxiety, and many other issues. Looking at the different WOEs, I gravitated toward LCHF as something sustainable to me. Jumped in with both feet eating at less than 5 grams carbs daily, tracking everything, and started walking. Forward to today, one year later. I hit my goal weight of 120 pounds (5'4" female) last week, walk at least 15,000 steps a day, and, most importantly, all of the health issues I struggled with have disappeared.

I found this group pretty much straight away and, aside from a few days of panic when it went private, have checked in multiple times every day ever since. I can't overstate how much this group has helped me this past year. Without even asking, every question and concern has been answered and explained. I've planked along with others in the 30 day planking challenge, have worked on mindful eating this past month, and am considering all-animal April!

So, huge, huge, HUGE thanks and hugs to everyone for being so instrumental in my story. I am filled with so much gratitude towards this group. Thank you.

-Betsy

Replies