My Introduction

Options
Nomad834
Nomad834 Posts: 3 Member
Hi everyone my name is Damon and I live in USA Kentucky I started this group to help make myself and other become more motivated. I started out cutting weight and still am from 250.9 and at the moment I weigh 227.6 my goal is to weigh 200 and be mostly muscle I believe in myself but I have been in the position of "well maybe next friday I will go work out" but not anymore I have goals in life and they don't end with me being a couch potato. I am ready to be in better health and I know that doesn't come without a self drive but I also know that it doesn't just take yourself to push you sometimes because when it hurts and you feel like there is no way you can keep going you need that support that motivation from others to provide you with somewhat of a energy boost from people that truly believe that you can do anything you put your mind to it just takes one step at a time. It is not easy I have seen it and I have experienced it so I know that it can be done and for you it will be.

Replies

• diedreleeann
    diedreleeann Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am standing on the line between ok health and bad health. I need to get to great health!
  • Nomad834
    Nomad834 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for joining the group I am sorry to hear about your health but hopefully with time and patience you will be in good health again.

Could you let me know a little more about you and also let me know what your goals are that way I can better understand where you are presently and where you want to be in the future.