Introduce yourself here!

Options
2»

Replies

• Sannapadali
    Sannapadali Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I started 30DS couple of times before but never reached to level 2. My plan is to do each level until I am comfortable. In March started Level 2 with C25K. I am doing C25K on M-W-F and 30DS on T-T-S. Now I am on Week 3 Day 2 on C25K and planning stay on Level 2 for whole month.
  • javaheadz
    javaheadz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I just found the community. Hope it's ok to join late :). My name is Melissa and I'm 52, 5'5", and 120: I've gained 6 lbs in the last few months (??!!) and really want to get ahead of that. I'm 14 days into the shred and am wondering how many days a week you do it?
  • alka78
    alka78 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for a community to keep me motivated. After Christmas and winter indulgent I'm trying to loose my winter warmth (aka fat). I weigh 120lbs and am 5'4" so just want to loose a few pounds but more importantly I want to loose a inches and tone up for summer. I'm also jogging 2/3 times a week for 20-30mins at a time. I'm on day 5 and looking for people's results to keep me motivated.
  • alka78
    alka78 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Day 6 just completed. Didn't think I would say this when I started, I'm actually enjoying level 1!!!
  • deepthinrk
    deepthinrk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I am Dee and its probably too late but I am starting my 30 day shred today. I have done the shred before and it's a great way to get fit. I am hoping to loose 5lbs in the next two months. It's motivating to see so many of you already on this workout. Looking forward to some inspiration and support !!
  • pearlyisblue
    pearlyisblue Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Bri, I'm 26 years old, and I've gotten through 1/2 of the 30 day shred last year. I'm sick at the moment, but once I recover I plan to jump into the 30 Day Shred again and complete it not once, but twice! I have a summer vacation in August that I want/need to look and feel my best for. :)
  • slunsford1120
    slunsford1120 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I hope I'm not to late to join. I'm 38, 5'3, 120 lbs and a mother of 3 (youngest will be 4 Wednesday). I never could quite lose all of my baby weight. I started taking phentermine almost 2 months ago and lost 19 pounds. I started the shred 9 days ago but noticed I wasn't losing anymore and seemed to be irritable all the time. So Today I stopped the phenternine! I am praying I can continue with my diet and exercise without it! I am doing 30 DS (L1D8 today) and 30-60 minutes of Zumba (refit rev - love them!!!) 6 days per week. I eat around 1000-1100 cal/day and cut out all bad foods. However, I'm just not losing anymore and don't see a big difference in toning since starting 30 DS - although it is getting easier. I want to lose about 5 more pounds and seriously tone up. Any suggestions?
  • emmylou8888
    emmylou8888 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Emma, I live in the UK. This is my first time doing 30DS and I'm currently on day 8. I'm really enjoying it so far but dreading level 2 as I'm just about getting through level 1 haha. I'm hoping to lose just over 2 and a half stone. Good luck everyone
  • drcrusher
    drcrusher Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm late to the party (a party to which, it should be noted, my neck is not invited) but I'm on level 1 day 5 and I love it! It's like pomodoros, you can totally handle intensity if it's a short workout. I weigh 162 and want to get down to 130. I really struggle with the push ups and with the side lunge with shoulder raise! But Jillian motivates me to push through and give it everything..
  • jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    drcrusher wrote: »
    Hi guys! I'm late to the party (a party to which, it should be noted, my neck is not invited) but I'm on level 1 day 5 and I love it!

HAHA I love it! Jillian is so good to quote. Welcome to the party!!

• rumswood
    rumswood Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm on L1D9 here. This is my third time doing 30DS. I did one full round and had nice results and started another and got about half way through, then life got in the way, and I'm sad to report I'm almost back to where I was after the first round. I am determined this time to make it through and then go into the Jillian Michaels BodyShred I just bought.
    I'm 34 and live in Illinois with my husband husband and 6 (!) kids. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Didn't see this thread till now. Hi everyone :)
    I'm on level 1 day 5 - first time doing the shred. I'm 33, in the UK, and trying to get fit after having a baby 10 weeks ago. I'm 5ft 3 and weigh 8 stone 10 and I want to get down to 8 stone ish, but mainly I want to get strong so I can carry growing baby on long dog walks! So for me, being able to get from the modified push-ups to at least a couple of real ones by the end of the shred would be a great achievement!
  • goodvibewolftribe
    goodvibewolftribe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone! My name is Sam and tomorrow I plan on starting the 30 Day Shred for the first time in over a year. I've had a lot of progress with her dvds in the past and hoping to have the same luck again. Looking for people who are into 30 Day Shred or Jillian Michaels, in general. :smile:
  • sierobarbosa34
    sierobarbosa34 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm Stephanie. I just started with this exercise program on April 18, 2016. So far is going great. I feel healthier, happier, and stronger. I'm currently on Day 9-1st Level, and I have loose about 5.6 lbs. However, besides the exercise. I also created a weekly diet program for the next 8 weeks to achieve my goal weight.

Good luck to all !! If you keep on the road , you will succeed :smiley: