Options
    Me: 19
    Binge: 8
    DBF: 1

You're doing awesome, @lamlam2013 !
  • rkit03
    rkit03 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You're doing great, @ObesityWarrior! I just had a 4-day feasting holiday. I did go over quite a bit, but it's not as bad as in the past.
  • sothgo
    sothgo Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    me;28
    b:0
    dbf:68
    ate too much chocolate yesterday but I did this every year....so it's not a binge
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Me: 25
    Binge: 3
    DBF: 2
  • Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Me: 5
    Binge: 0
    DBF: 9
  • Nevadaden
    Options
    Me: 26
    DBF: 3
  • rkit03
    Options
    Me: 20
    DBF: 2
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Me: 27
    Binge: 2
    B-free: 3

Even when I'm not binging, I'm close to it many days.. and holding onto it all from stress so I'm gaining weight each week. Frustrated but staying hopeful...
  • rkit03
    Options
    Me: 21
    DBF: 3

@mae918, sorry to hear about your troubles with the binge. I hope you'll do better soon. I had a terrible March and hope to do better in April.
  • mae918
    Options
    Me: 28
    B-free: 4

Thank you @rkit03. I'm trying...just also dealing with a whole lot of stress. I'm hoping to pull it together for April too :)
  • Nevadaden
    Options
    DBF: 4

Mae, I know what you mean about being "close" even if not quite bingeing. Some days I wonder how to post what is not definitely identifiable as a binge, but showing some of the signs. I wonder if I could use decimal points in my scorecard!
  • Cynsonya
    Options
    Me: 6
    DBF: 10
  • jen_b860813
    jen_b860813 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Me:6
    Binge:1
    DBF: 5
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Nevadaden wrote: »

Mae, I know what you mean about being "close" even if not quite bingeing. Some days I wonder how to post what is not definitely identifiable as a binge, but showing some of the signs. I wonder if I could use decimal points in my scorecard!

Sadly, @Nevadaden , I think the best indicator of whether something is a binge or not is if you have to question it. If you have to question it, it is better classified as a binge, as the behavior itself is something you'd likely rather not repeat, hence the reason questioning it in the first place.

However, if you need the positive reinforcement or recognition that it was an "on the fence" or "danger zone" action, the perhaps you should expand the categories to include one for DZ: or what-have-you. That way you can notice when you're trending closer to binge territory.

I know that personally when I have a questionable behavior, I tend to way over-think it, and I try to stay away from minute details in this manner, but I think a Neutral Zone or Danger Zone declaration might be helpful to some folks here, as neutral doesn't have a negative connotation, whereas danger does... For some folks, the negative connotation might be a self-warning - whereas for others, they need to positive nature to keep them from falling back into binge territory...

So this is way too random and rambling for me...

Personally, I haven't had a binge since January, but I've dabbled in that danger zone far too many times for my own liking...
  • Cynsonya
    Options
    Me: 7
    DBF: 11
  • rkit03
    Options
    Me: 22
  • Nevadaden
    Options
    Me: 28
    binge: 3
    DBF: 5

Not a terrible month -- I've had worse, to be sure. But I skated near the edge more often than I would like. Hoping April is easier.
  • mae918
    Options
    Me: 29
    B-free: 5

Thanks for the input @Nevadaden and @knitormiss. I like the DZ/ danger zone idea. That will help me be even more accountable.
  • sothgo
    sothgo Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    me:31
    B:0
    dbf:71