Team 5

Options

Replies

• change04
    change04 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I've had a hard week as well. Finally got antibiotics for this bug I've been fighting! Basically my whole head was infected,sinus,ears and throat! But I am felling better and hope to get some good minutes in this weekend. Half way through the stair challenge and gonna attempt the belly dancing!! Happy friday!! And it is a whole new month to look forward too!!

Glad that your feeling much better X
  • change04
    Options
    Happy 1st of the month Team! My mini goals this month is
    -To drink more water
    -Dedicate at least two days to eat more fruit and veg
    -Log my foods
    -Add 20min on my exercise time at least twice a week

Does anyone got any mini goal?

Hope you all have a fab weekend! Checked our miles we still have alot outstanding.... Let's try and push ourselves this weekend <3
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 295 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    This is a hard week. Lost 2 lbs though woo hoo! Mini goals water, logging food. I'm at 92 flights of stairs. I work as an ECE and our daycare has 3 levels, no elevator. So stairs are no problem for me. It's a big place. My issue is logging. I did not get the points for this. I am really going to try harder with this next week. Im behind on exercise min. I have 2 days. I'll get it. On another note my baby boy turned 7 today. We are having a Pokemon party at work for 16 kids. Wish me luck lol
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday to your boy @TaraDanielle40 !! Birthdays are a rough time for me when it comes to my son, I always get emotional. The time goes by way too quickly!! :s
  • jk286607
    jk286607 Posts: 16 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Phew! Really hard for me to get to the ~475 mins we needed this week but I did it! The weather was really cold/rainy here in Ohio and I get a lot of my exercise outside since I live on the 2nd floor and feel weird about the noise of working out with neighbors below lol

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    Hey team! I know there aren't any more charts after this week on the spreadsheet, I'll get it taken care of first thing in the morning when I'm at my computer! Just wait until tomorrow night to log :) Eliminations are either starting this week or next week so let's step our game up!
  • celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hey! Sorry I was MIA for a few days - I was away for the weekend and just got everything caught up on the spread sheet. I had a wonderful time, got some exercise and ate all kinds of stuff I wasn't supposed to this weekend. But I got to spend time with family, and friends, and the grands so it is all worth it.

I'm haven't had a chance to read the rules for this week yet, that's next on the list - but I hope that the powers that be set the mileage for the week a little bit lower. Over an hour every day was a tough one to meet!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    celtikgirl wrote: »
    Hey! Sorry I was MIA for a few days - I was away for the weekend and just got everything caught up on the spread sheet. I had a wonderful time, got some exercise and ate all kinds of stuff I wasn't supposed to this weekend. But I got to spend time with family, and friends, and the grands so it is all worth it.

I'm haven't had a chance to read the rules for this week yet, that's next on the list - but I hope that the powers that be set the mileage for the week a little bit lower. Over an hour every day was a tough one to meet!

@celtikgirl it's not posted yet - Melodie said she'd do it later. I did get more spreadsheets added though!
  • kateallison412
    kateallison412 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Sorry for being absent last week - I was out of town for my sister's wedding! I tried to exercise when I could - a majority of my exercise time is coming from my Apple Watch from hoofing it around New Orleans all week. :smile:

I'm ready to kick butt this week! I look forward to seeing what our challenges will be for the week.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    Alright week 5 everyone! At the end of the week Melodie will be switching up the teams to maybe consolidate since there have been so many dropouts :( However she did decide there won’t be eliminations. Not fair to the people that are working hard and may be eliminated due to teammates dropping out! :D
    We’re going to Kiev – 1898 miles [that’s nothing!]
    Roadblock 1 – Kettleball challenge worth 25 points.
    Roadblock 2 – Marathon challenge, just walk or run a total of 26 miles throughout the week [25 points]
    Nutritional Challenge – Eat fish or cabbage [either or both] 3 times throughout the week [10 points]
    Accountability Challenge – Post 3 things you’ve learned to be accountable with throughout this challenge – such as planning healthy meals, logging in everyday, remembering to log your weight – whatever you’ve done throughout this challenge that you’re proud of yourself for! Also, post 2 things that you’d like to improve on by the end of the challenge. There’s a thread for this on the main group page.
  • TaraDanielle40
    edited April 2016
    Options
    This is a very doable week! - Should be plenty of extra points from mileage.
  • dawnsch1995
    dawnsch1995 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Loving all the challenges and roadblocks for this week! I am finally feeling so much better and ready to take this week full on!!! We got this team 5 Have a great week Gals!
  • celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    3.1 miles down, will try for four tomorrow. I forgot to take advil before I went to the gym and had to slow the speed on the treadmill to keep my knee from rebelling. I've forgotten whether the conventional wisdom is to build endurance and speed will come, or build speed and endurance will come. Whichever way, the progress on both sides is slow. Only have about six months to get that figured out!
  • change04
    edited April 2016
    Options
    This week should be a good one for us!!
    Go Team 5!!
  • change04
    Options
    I did the kettle bell video. It is about 11 minutes long. I used a 5 lb hand weight instead..... Hope you all had a fab day
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    I did the same @change04 :D
  • TaraDanielle40
    Options
    thanks for the suggestion. I don't have a kettleball. Going to attempt it now =)
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm trying to be patient but I've been battling a nasty bug for a week now. I don't get sick very often and keep thinking I'm feeling better but am ending up with chills and a fever every night. I've talked to friends who've had the same symptoms and they say this goes on for 10 days and the cough for a month. No! At least I'm at day 7 and the body aches are gone. There is hope that I'm almost done :smile:
  • AshleyMFitness16
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @shauna30 I've been having the same issue. I've been drinking Emergen-c every night and it seems to keep it at bay until the following night :/ my birthday is next week so I'm really hoping it doesn't come full swing by then!

I've been trying to get in contact with sstone06 since Sunday because she didn't have much on the spreadsheet last week and I was assuming she was dropping out, which is info I need to know to report to Melodie. But she's logging on the spreadsheet this week so looks like we've still got 14 to our team just some teammates with communication issues :|
  • TaraDanielle40
    edited April 2016
    Options
    We doing pretty good team. I think are in fourth I I was he standings right. Keep it up!