Little moments that make you feel awesome

Options
There are so many small (and long) moments during a pregnancy that can make us feel like poop.
But what about those little moments, where you just feel awesome or when something/ someone just brightens up your day?

Share them here, so when someone is having a bad moment or day, they can come on here for inspiration or a mini therapy session. <3

Replies

• QueenOSpades
    QueenOSpades Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    - I announced to a friend and college in the office kitchen that I was pregnant. She stopped mid chew in her bagel half, presented it to me and asked if I was hungry. With 0% mean intent. She was genuinely concerned if I was hungry. That made me laugh. It's good to know that office workers feed the preggos.

- Tuesday Night I played recreational volleyball. No one (except my husband) on the team knew that I am expecting, so none of them tried to coddle me. It felt a bit refreshing. We just had a blast filled with good laughs and I got to power punch a volleyball and score a point.
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    During church on Easter morning, I felt my baby kick for the first time this pregnancy!
  • claritarejoice
    claritarejoice Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    5n0wbal1 wrote: »
    During church on Easter morning, I felt my baby kick for the first time this pregnancy!

That's SOO awesome! I'm 13 weeks, can't wait to feel my boy move!
  • claritarejoice
    claritarejoice Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Last year my therapist told my to start out my day by saying 5 things I'm thankful for, and I've been doing it every day since. It makes such a huge difference! Don't judge yourself, and think of things you're really thankful for in that moment, whether they're large or small. Today I was thankful for intimacy with my husband, for the bougainvillea flowers I see on my way to work, that me and my baby are alive, that I'm wearing a pretty new outfit, and for my yummy noodle soup at lunch.
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    5n0wbal1 wrote: »

That's SOO awesome! I'm 13 weeks, can't wait to feel my boy move!

I was so happy when I felt and, and since it's continued, I know for certain what it was! On Easter I was 16w4d, and this will be my third child.
  • R3b3cc4Whit
    R3b3cc4Whit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    mad0az2kbf6l.jpeg

My little miss who has been very jealous of bump, climbing up for a cuddle X