Team: Withering A Weigh

Options

Replies

• Courtney4805
    Courtney4805 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    LilDsMom2 wrote: »
    Today is my weigh in,,,,didn't lose this week. I will do better next week everyone!

You did a great job Squeekersmom, you got your weight in early, the team isn't waiting for you. You also have a personal victory in that you didn't gain anything. :)

I love this response
  • squeekersmom
    squeekersmom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thank you LidsMom2 ,,,
  • Danimri84
    Danimri84 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I got accepted to join off the wait list. My name is Danielle, I'm 31 and I live in Colorado. My starting weight for this challenge is 227.5. I'm excited for this challenge!
  • Ammi13
    Ammi13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I tried a new recipe this morning for a great boost of protein for breakfast and it wasn't awful. 1 scoop of synths-6 protein powder, 3 egg white, 1/4 cup water and 2 tablespoons almond butter. It made 3 pancakes and tasted great. Put some sugar free syrup on it. Still feel full 4 hours later.
  • bbcbw
    bbcbw Posts: 53 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi. Im 26 SAHM of 1 year old. Starting weight 84.3kgs.I have weight issues throughout my life. Im currently doing 3 miles walk at home daily and its really working. All i need is motivation because there is no for me. Best of luck
  • LilDsMom2
    LilDsMom2 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I love this response [/quote]
    Thank you LidsMom2 ,,,

Thanks, ladies. :)
  • LilDsMom2
    Options
    [/quote]

I love this response [/quote]
    Thank you LidsMom2 ,,,

Thanks, ladies. :)
  • LilDsMom2
    Options
    Danimri84 wrote: »
    Hi all. I got accepted to join off the wait list. My name is Danielle, I'm 31 and I live in Colorado. My starting weight for this challenge is 227.5. I'm excited for this challenge!

Welcome Danielle!!!! We're glad to have you on our team. Good luck!!!!
  • LilDsMom2
    Options
    bbcbw wrote: »
    Hi. Im 26 SAHM of 1 year old. Starting weight 84.3kgs.I have weight issues throughout my life. Im currently doing 3 miles walk at home daily and its really working. All i need is motivation because there is no for me. Best of luck

bbcbw, I do a little bit of work from home occasionally but primarily, I am a SAHM as well. I am the mother of two small children and so, like you, most of my exercise is walking at home. We are all here to be motivated by others and the challenge as well. Glad to have you on the team and good luck to you!!!!!!!
  • LilDsMom2
    Options
    Ammi13 wrote: »
    Hey all. I tried a new recipe this morning for a great boost of protein for breakfast and it wasn't awful. 1 scoop of synths-6 protein powder, 3 egg white, 1/4 cup water and 2 tablespoons almond butter. It made 3 pancakes and tasted great. Put some sugar free syrup on it. Still feel full 4 hours later.

Hey Ammi!! Great idea to post a healthy recipe in the thread. I am going to try this, thanks.
  • bbcbw
    Options
    @LilDsMom2 thank you.
  • jklepack
    jklepack Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Something to help us as we record our first weigh-in this week. We all struggle at times but we have to remember that's what makes us stronger.
    coyanv46g359.jpg
  • Danimri84
    Danimri84 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday teammates! I completed week 1 of my new workout and I am LOVING the results. What is everyone doing for exercise?
  • squeekersmom
    squeekersmom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Morning , theses days I'm walking daily and swimming weekly.
  • bbcbw
    Options
    Im doing 3 miles walk at home by lesile sansone daily.
  • Jenfromtheblock84
    Jenfromtheblock84 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    jklepack wrote: »
    @Jenfromtheblock84 I sent a message asking when your weigh in day was so we can verify and get it on the spreadsheet. I see you accepted the friend request but may have not read the full message. Are you weighing in on Fridays? Thanks.

Hi sorry, I accepted the request on mobile and did not see the message. My weigh in days are Thursdays.

• bbcbw
    Options
    Hi ladies. Im just curious how much you want to loose by the end of this month. For me i want atleast 4lbs.
    What diet you are following?
  • Courtney4805
    Courtney4805 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. Im just curious how much you want to loose by the end of this month. For me i want atleast 4lbs.

I'm hoping to lose 8 or so lbs. I've been losing double that a month so far since I have so much to lose but it is slowing a bit.
  • bbcbw
    Options
    @Courtney4805 best of luck.
  • LilDsMom2
    Options
    Danimri84 wrote: »
    Happy Monday teammates! I completed week 1 of my new workout and I am LOVING the results. What is everyone doing for exercise?

Happy Monday, Danimri! I am working on week 2 of C25K and walking on my treadmill.

bbcbw, I am hoping to lose about 8lbs. I am just using MFP.