Team: Withering A Weigh

Replies

• jklepack
    jklepack Posts: 82 Member
    bbcbw wrote: »
    Hi ladies. Im just curious how much you want to loose by the end of this month. For me i want atleast 4lbs.
    What diet you are following?

My goal is 2 lbs per week. I've set my goals for my net calories to be -500 each day and record the information in MFP. I record my steps and enter by calories burned from workouts from my heart rate monitor and record all my food. I'm trying to work on my macro percentages and eating more protein and fat than carbs but that's been a struggle. Once I have a day or 2 that I get my goal it'll be easier I'm sure.
  • bbcbw
    bbcbw Posts: 53 Member
    2xt0hfm7v9o4.jpeg
  • jklepack
    Thank you @bbcbw I have an image like this that I was looking for. Thanks for sharing.
  • jklepack
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Hi Team Withering A Weigh!!

Some of you may already know but for those that don't I'm a single mom (age 45) of 2 beautiful kiddos (age 6 and 2) A couple weeks ago on a rainy day stuck inside we decided to do arts & crafts. I wanted to share our masterpiece with you in hopes it gives you motivation too. They are my motivation on a daily basis and now they have also contributed to my workout motivation. Here is what my treadmill spot is decorated with. I watch tv through my whole workout but the last 10-15 minutes can be grueling at times. Now when I look at the wall in front of me I'm reminded of what my workout contributes to. :smile:

vbr5yexnggwh.jpg
  • squeekersmom
    squeekersmom Posts: 107 Member
    Serendipity thats amazing!!!! Love it
  • squeekersmom
    bbcbw wrote: »
    2xt0hfm7v9o4.jpeg

This is true!!
  • bbcbw
    @squeekersmom yes it is. Its been 4 weeks for me and i lost 4lbs already. I know longggggg way to go but together we can make it.
  • squeekersmom
    :)
  • Danimri84
    Danimri84 Posts: 262 Member
    My goal is to lose 8 pounds by the end of the month. I'm using MFP to track my calories. Other than that, not following a "diet".
  • bbcbw
  • melanieleasure
    melanieleasure Posts: 47 Member
    I hope all of you are doing well. I have really been trying to be good with a lasp here and there. I can not say I won't eat fast food or ever eat out but my choices sure have changed. I do try to do things around my kids. Anyone have goals for the month of April? I am personally shooting for 12 pounds as I am just getting back to exercise. I try to be reasonable and any extra is BONUS! Best wishes to all!
  • jklepack
    I love getting my kids involved. I gave my daughter (7 years old) a pedometer and we're having a competition to see who can get more steps in in a day. Kids are constantly on the go, but I've been giving her a run for her money. I also have balance balls for me and each of my girls, my younger daughter is 6. We watch TV while bouncing on the balls and try to balance on them and see who can balance the longest. (Works core muscles). My 6 year old can beat me on anything balance ball related, she practically lives on it and even sits on it at the dinner table. I'm starting to sit on mine while I'm at the computer.

Since I homeschool we also bounce on the balance balls while we sing chants memorizing facts. We just got the balance balls last month and they have been awesome!
  • Serendipity0913
    REMINDER: All week 1 weigh-in results have to be submitted by 11:59 pm EST. Anyone that fails to report in will be given a 0% loss. This will impact the overall % loss for the whole team.

Week 1 Winners will be announced on Saturday!! :smiley:
  • Serendipity0913
    ***ANNOUNCEMENT - Change in Game Rules!!***

Current Rule: If a participant fails to submit their weekly weigh-in they will be marked as 0% loss which will affect not only their own standing but the overall standing of the team. Should they fail to submit 2 weeks in a row they will be eliminated and no longer able to participate in the challenge.

NEW Rule: If a participant fails to submit their weekly weigh-in they will be marked as 0% loss which will affect not only their own standing but the overall standing of the team. After team results are posted for the week the non-submitter will be eliminated from the team and will no longer be able to participate in the challenge. This does not apply to those individuals that have reported their weight as 0% loss.

**********************************************************************************************

As I was looking into future weeks I realized that a non-submitter that decides to submit the next week will be evaluated on their previous weigh-in two weeks prior which makes it unfair to those that are weighing-in weekly. As a result, if you don't weigh-in weekly you will be considered weight that is weighing down the team and you will be eliminated.

I'm sorry for the confusion in having to make the change. Because this is our first month doing the challenge it has been a work in progress. I feel with the new change in rules it will still make everyone accountable while being fair to those that are committed to the challenge.

As always, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Serendipity <3
  • jklepack
    @smusicmom and @amandalsherwood2 please be sure to get your weekly weigh-ins recorded.
  • Serendipity0913
    Hi Team Withering A Weigh!

All weights have been entered for your team. Unfortunately there have been two people eliminated from the team this week, Smusicmom and amandalsherwood due to not submitting.

On a positive note, the team collectively has lost a total of 25.3 lbs! Well Done!!

We have a person travelling and unable to gain access to a scale. She has reported in that she will have a number for us as soon as she is home tomorrow. Once that is received winners will be announced.
  • squeekersmom
    Great job everyone!!
  • Serendipity0913
    Wow! What an awesome job we did in Week 1! We had a combined total (All Teams) of 262.4 lbs!!! Amazing!

Here's this week's WINNERS:

Biggest Loser TEAM
    1st - Gutbusters - 1.23%
    2nd - The Bod Squad - 1.04%
    3rd - Dude, Where's My Gut - 0.88%

Biggest Loser INDIVIDUAL
    1st - Shalynlink-Gutbusters - 3.13%
    2nd - Nerdishgirl3-Thin It To Win It - 2.73%
    3rd - robinred2-The Bod Squad - 2.71%

Those close behind were: Mlays005, Sherriediva1, Courtney4805, wahagent05, kbrunner2, matthewsfive and NorwegianGuy

Top Individuals on Each Team:

Mission Slimpossible
    1st - emaemili2 - 1.75%
    2nd - yangjoma - 1.23%
    3rd - DawnArchieAndJacksMummy - 1.09%

The Big Butt Theory
    1st -Mlays005 - 2.39%
    2nd -christinagillette - 1.98%
    3rd - SweeteeBri - 0.76%

Thin It To Win It
    1st - Nerdishgirl3 - 2.73%
    2nd - wahagent05 - 2.12%
    3rd - 303lissy - 1.45%

Dude, Where's My Gut
    1st - JordisTSM - 1.83%
    2nd - cynbet69 - 1.73%
    3rd - W8ingforthesun - 1.72%

Withering A Weigh
    1st - Courtney4805 - 2.19%
    2nd - Lshona - 1.94%
    3rd - melanieleasure - 1.65%

The Slimsons
    1st - Karen_thinmint - 1.76%
    2nd - dillyg08 - 1.38%
    3rd - Suzmom23 - 1.28%

Die Lard
    1st - gethntysear - 1.90%
    2nd - GotToBeMe11 - 1.31%
    3rd - kayak97 - 1.29%

Run Track Minds
    1st - kbrunner2 - 2.12%
    2nd - matthewsfive - 2.02%
    3rd - NorwegianGuy - 2.01%

The Bod Squad
    1st - robinred2 - 2.71%
    2nd - CatherineElizabeth13 - 1.97%
    3rd - kamoore06 - 1.92%

Gutbusters
    1st - Shalynlink - 3.13%
    2nd - Sherriediva1 - 2.22%
    3rd - Bex800 - 1.86%

The Top 10 in the most pounds lost:
    1) Mlays05 - 8.1 lbs
    2) Nerdishgirl3 - 7.0 lbs
    3) Courtney4805 - 6.6 lbs
    4) NorwegianGuy - 5.3 lbs
    5) kbrunner2 - 5.2 lbs
    6) TIE between CatherineElizabeth13, Linzyo and Jose2716 - 5.0 lbs
    7) JordisTSM - 4.8 lbs
    8) robinred2 - 4.6 lbs
    9) matthewsfive - 4.4 lbs
    10)Sherriediva1 - 4.3 lbs

CONGRATULATIONS to ALL!! Let's try to beat our numbers next week. Good luck Everyone!!
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Great job team!!!!