New to this... need support and motivation!

Options
ksirwin817
ksirwin817 Posts: 7 Member
Hello! I am trying to really buckle down. I have been using MFP here and there for a bit, but I haven't really been trying much. I just got a new workout program and really want to get back in shape. I used to run a lot, but I quit about 2 years ago. I have always been an emotional eater and yo-yo dieter. I really want to make healthy new habits! Feel free to add me and share your journey with me!

Replies

• eschme2
    eschme2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I will add you so we both can have some extra motivation!
  • Kerryatoon
    Kerryatoon Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Welcome! My story over the past year..but I've been doing pretty steady for about 2 months, it works! Feel free to add me..having friends to cheer on really helps! :)
  • jenk7356
    jenk7356 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I feel the same. I just started the 21 day fix and hoping this will get me going in the right direction. Feel free to add me. I forget how to do it?????
  • sbl1881
    sbl1881 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I'm in a similar position. I'm on a bit of a roll now, but will probably need support myself pretty soon if I hit a wall again.
  • tmacs11
    tmacs11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just started MFP again after a hiatus of different programs. I too am a yoyo dieter and support/adds are welcome :smiley: My family just started a Biggest Loser competition and my husband and I are on the same team! I am VERY competitive so I'm hoping this is going to work...so far so good! You've got this!