April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
zumbaforever
zumbaforever Posts: 6,888 Member
Lets do this my friends. Keep logging. And get plenty of rest.

Shelley

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,404 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning. Starting April at 140.0. Logging, walking, biking, sleeping.

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I am down 1 pound from March. Weighed in at 146.2 this morning. Still need work on my logging. And not having any of those "not logged little extras"!

Shelley
  • WranglerMichelle
    WranglerMichelle Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Nice weigh-in, Chris!!

Surprisingly, I was back down to my pre-Easter weight yesterday morning - 141! Only took me 4 days to lose that extra 3.5 pounds. I was back up to 141.5 this morning, but I'm guessing that's 'cause my 200-pound squat yesterday is still kicking my glutes in the butt. :persevere: Probably retaining a bit of water.

I'm starting Stronglifts 5x5 next week, which will involve deloading all my lifts and re-progressing with them. It's supposed to be one of the best programs around for building strength, so I'm excited! I think I'll take some before shots Monday morning. And my husband's doing it with me, so yay!

I also have a goal to hit 10,000 steps a day for at least 20 days this month. With my library job, that should be easy. I hope. And speaking of which, can I just say how nice it is to leave work with a huge smile on my face and a feeling of excitement to go back the next day? It's so much better than, "Oh gosh, this just needs to end" like my last job.
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,698 Member
    Options
    Oh, all you 140ishers! I must catch up with you, yes yes!

I'll weigh tomorrow, forgot today.

Paula

p.s. Shelley, if there were freeze-dried black worms in my taco dinners, I'd lose weight too! :confounded:
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    What? Paula is that what the auto correct did to my taco dinner? Egads. I really do not think I would have noticed though. B) Paula yes do catch Up/Down to us. ;)

Michelle great job getting it back down. <3

Holding steady again. I did not log last night. Computer was sluggish and I was just to tired to deal with it.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Thanks, Michelle! And nice job on the steps! Glad you are enjoying your job. Hard to find sometimes. Have fun with your Strong Lifts 5X5.

Come on Paula...gotta get catching 'down' with us!!

Shelley, good job holding your number!!

After everything was said and done this morning...I was down .6. I'll just have to see if it holds for tomorrow.

Later, my friends!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Paula I love this photo of you. And I saw where you weighed with wet hair! So true. ;)

Thanks Chris. Great job on being down! I was looking on the Darabee site. I found a section on there for daily challenges! I might have to try some. :p

Michelle I love the pictures! Thanks so much. I hope to have time to check out that game. Thanks for the tip. I bet you will be able to get loads of steps at a library! My sister in law worked at a library for years. Glad you are loving it. <3

Today I played at cleaning. Balanced the books. Went to dinner at a friend's house. Looked at pictures of the new born grandchildren (twins boy and girl). They are still in the children's hospital in Denver. It was a good day. And got in some weights.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Down a little this morning. Hoping for more tomorrow. We'll see. Got my hair cut today...maybe that will help!! :p

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Chris, I can shave your head for you, that will help a little bit too!

Shelley, Twins - how sweet! Congratulations.

I was 163.5 earlier this week and it dropped to 162.5 today, which feels normal. So I'm going to split it and start April at 163.

Paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    Paula, I like the splitting idea!!

Shelley, can't imagine having two at the same time when one is a hand full!!

I was up just a tiny bit this morning at 5:30. Hope tomorrow brings better news. :(

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Paula splitting the difference is great. And helping Chris with her hair cut is diabolical! :D

Chris he already is complaining about being tired. And the twins are not even home yet! ;)

I was down to 145.6 this morning. It has been a number of years since I saw that last.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Congratulations, Shelley!! Good job! Love when that happens.

Paula I totally missed your haircut offer...I'm afraid shaving my head would scare the little children more than it would help with my weight loss. :p

Walking, Biking then off to 1st grade for me. Will try to get our challenge in or a DVD this afternoon. Weight was up .4 this morning. Frustrating.

Have a really great Tuesday, my friends!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    edited April 2016
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    Paula I totally missed your haircut offer...I'm afraid shaving my head would scare the little children more than it would help with my weight loss. :p: Chris
    We could let them draw hair on you with magic markers. :bigsmile: LMFAO!! hee hee :laugh: Paula
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Barely stayed in my calories today. But I logged it all. :smiley:

Thanks Chris. I am sure tomorrow it will be up a little. But it is a great start! Sorry about the climb in weight. But if you get in a DVD it will surely help. o:)

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    I was down to 145.6 this morning. It has been a number of years since I saw that last. Shelley
    Happy happy happy for you!

My scale said onesixseven this morning - it lies!!!

Paula

• PaulaKro
    Options
    Michelle, Can I share that cute picture here - the one of you eating Lembas? - paula
  • WranglerMichelle
    WranglerMichelle Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight, Shelley!!!

Paula, sure! I apologize for its enormous size - I still have no idea how to resize pics.

I've been sitting at 141.5 for the past 3 mornings, but my body fat percentage has been steadily dropping. I'm seeing a huge difference in the mirror! And I'm hungry ALLLLL the time, even though I'm eating between 1600-1700 calories every day, sometimes more, which is more than I've done in a long time. So I feel like something is happening!
  • cpanus
    edited April 2016
    Options
    At 140.0 this morning. Down a little from being up but still up!

Made a cherry soup last night from the LOTR recipe list. Will be trying it tonight with a dab of FF Cool Whip. Interesting. Will let you know how it goes.

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
  • cpanus
    Options
    DH added the cool whip to the Cherry Soup and said it was "Good!" I took just shy of two cups and added Chobani Simply 100 Dark Cherry yogurt to it and drank it from a mug. Sweet. I have taken another two cups and added cheesecake pudding mix to it. I will see how that turns out tomorrow. Then DH scooped out his ice cream for tonight and topped it with the cherry soup...liked it. Had a mouthful and just nodded as he walked away. Interesting.

Chris