Team 4

Options

Replies

• summ72
    summ72 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hahaha hey Lisa you are funny. I did the healthy foods thing as well. I still plan to try the dancing. I have a Fit Bit but it doesn't have the steps thing because it is only the zip so I am not doing the steps :( to much manual tracking for me. I have been exercising but I too am having some issues with food. I am eating a couple chocolate covered pretzels everyday and I am thinking of where I can go out to lunch :(

I didn't have a chance to log my information last night on the spreadsheet because I was at my daughters first track meet. Fun times :smiley:

What I would do to be a ski bunny again lots of exercise that was for sure.

Let's keep fitting together ladies.
  • summ72
    Options
    Ok. I am going to admit I totally over ate today and didn't exercise. Tomorrow is a fresh start.
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    summ72 wrote: »
    Ok. I am going to admit I totally over ate today and didn't exercise. Tomorrow is a fresh start.

me too!!! i have been craving a red robin burger and i gave in :( but you are right, tomorrow is a fresh start. let's make some good choices haha :smiley:
  • summ72
    Options
    @ruffalicious I am with you 100% I still have a ways to go with weight loss and I can't stop here. I am up and getting ready to get on the treadmill now. B)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    I have been overeating since Easter, never mind one day! Yesterday I did some walking. It was quite leisurely (not my usual brisk pace) but it was something! I plan on getting to the gym today to hit the treadmill!
  • summ72
    Options
    I am making mini goals......so I am going to see my in laws the weekend of 4/16 so I want to be lighter than and then the weekend of 4/22 I will be seeing my mom and would like to be lighter than. So I am trying to stay focused on small goals at the moment and I am making myself move. I really need to do the belly dances because I didn't get that much exercise in this week and we are so far from the goal :'(
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini goals are a great idea....go get 'em, Melanie!
  • summ72
    Options
    Morning Everyone. So I tried to boost our team minutes so yesterday I did 82 minutes on the treadmill and then between working in the yard and walking at the mall I got 42 more minutes per my Fit Bit. :) I had a total of 25,795 steps yesterday.

So far today I just completed 64 minutes on the treadmill.

Got to get rid of this weight and be more healthy. :p
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    That's a lot of steps! Any exercise you do "for the team" ultimately helps YOU more than anything! You seem to be in a positive mindset place right now. Keep it going!! You got this!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Well, I had grand plans of going to the gym, but a pounding headache kept me home. My husband and I were going to go for a walk instead, but winter has come back here and it's a cold wind. I'll try again tomorrow.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Hello, Wild Flowers! I, for one, am rejuvenated to learn that there are no eliminations! Easter indulgences are far behind me...I am ready to move forward and crush it!!! If you go for a run or a walk, don't forget to take note of your distance travelled for the marathon! And start thinking of fish and cabbage dishes to incorporate into your menus this week!
  • ruffalicious
    Options
    Hey Team mates! how's everyone doing? it's pretty quiet in here. miss all of you! new week, new beginning woop woop! i'm so excited on the kettle bell challenge and fish and cabbage. :smiley:
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I forgot to do my shout-outs for last week! As a team, we didn't make it to Egypt. We only had eight participate last week and it was a large distance to travel from PA, so many minutes were needed (too many for just eight!). However, we did have Ruffa leading the pack with over 500 minutes!! You rock girl!!! Lexy, we thought you had left us, but you were just exercising in private! Both Ruffa and Lexy managed to exercise all seven days! That's great time management and dedication! In fact, of the team members that participated last week, only Shaunie and I didn't get in at least five days of exercise! I'll try harder this week if you will, Shaunie! On the flip side of that, Tori and I were the only brave ones to attempt to belly dance! There's no dancing this week, so maybe both roadblocks are doable for everyone? I haven't checked out the kettle bell video yet, but we did one in Melodie's last challenge and it was fine. I just used a 5 pound hand weight since I don't have a kettle bell. So, if you don't have a kettle bell either, don't let that stop you! Just improvise! Let's have a great week getting our whole team to Kiev!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Today is weigh-in day! I entered my weight, even though I am up from two weeks ago! (I did NOT weigh-in the Tuesday after Easter!!) Now that I know where I'm at, I can work to undue the damage! My goal this week is to definitely be at or below my before Easter total!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    So, I did the kettle bell video. It is only 11 minutes long. I used a 5 lb hand weight instead and just held on to the end of it! If doing kettle bell exercises regularly makes you look like the fitness instructor in this video, then sign me up! She is in fantastic shape (and I mean her muscles!).
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

How is everyone doing? Sorry have been busy with the family so I haven't had a chance to chit chat. Past two weeks have been rough hopefully this Will be good
  • ruffalicious
    Options
    Thanks Lisa!!! I try to meet my goal everyday, glad to contribute miles to the group. I also hit my original goal weight which is 128 so i decided to change my final goal to 125 so goodluck to me lol

Goodluck to everyone as well on our 5th week on amazing race challenge :smiley: i havent seen the kettle bell video, ill probably do it tomorrow
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Hey, Mauli. Sorry that you've had a rough couple of weeks. We would never know it, though, because you are still exercising!

Congratulations, Ruffa, for meeting your original goal weight!!! Proof that exercising consistently and logging your food is the recipe for success!
  • shaunie126
    shaunie126 Posts: 33 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hello everyone sorry I've been a little MIA I've been super busy at work, I work for myself so anything extra I can't turn down. Ok enough with the excuses ,lol
    Congratulations to everyone who made it this far.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Glad to hear that you are still with us, Shaunie!