April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,698 Member
    Options
    That photo (above) is Michelle with her lembas (should have mentioned that).

Chris, your Cherry soup sounds like candy, yum!

Paula
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,888 Member
    Options
    Paula I think I remember when all of our scales were lying! Grrrrrr

Michele I hate to feel hungry all the time. I so refuse to feel that way. :'( What to do. But glad you are finding a change in the mirror! B)

Chris not so sure about Cherry soup. But now if you make tomato I am there! o:)

Still hanging in the 145. something the last few days. o:)

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,404 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Nice looking cookie/lembas there, Michelle!! I would have eaten the entire batch and not shared any of them with anyone...no matter how hard they begged! That's the reason for the Cherry Soup.

Yeah, hanging at 140.0. Worked really hard at the gym last night...just ask my legs!! But now scale movement... :p **sigh**

The Cherry Soup was different. Won't make it again. Going to try the pudding a little later. Probably a better ice cream topping than a soup.

Shelley I don't make a tomato soup, but I do put tomatoes in most all my soups!

Chris

• WranglerMichelle
    WranglerMichelle Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Shelley - I'm hungry all the time, so I eat all the time. :D I'm not gaining, so that's good.

Like the rest of you, though, my scale doesn't seem to go lower than 141. Hmm. *kicks scale*

Chris - I divide the Lembas batch in half and give some to my husband. He devours it all very quickly. I savor mine!
  • cpanus
    Options
    QUESTION TO EVERYONE...Does everyone have a pair of dice? I have a ROLL OF THE DICE WORKOUT that could be fun...thought we could do it next week.

I thought I posted this morning but evidently NOT!!

Michelle, nopey, nope...I would not share, but I would definitely savor every bite!! ...please pass the milk!

I was down when I weighed in this morning. I'm happy! 137.8 was my in-house weigh in. Finally!!

Today is my REST DAY so, with the exception of going to 1st grade, that's exactly what I did! We got rain this evening and that's a good thing. I'm hoping it doesn't rain tomorrow morning so DH and I can walk. Then it can rain all it wants until Sunday when we want to walk again!

I hope you all had a great Friday.

Chris
  • WranglerMichelle
    Options
    Chris - If my husband likes something, I'll share it. However, he doesn't like oatmeal cookies. So . . . I make a lot of oatmeal cookies. :D

Scale said 140.5 this morning! Woohoo!! Maybe I'll get into the 130s this month.

All bundled up for a day at the ranch. It's 30 degrees and there are 5 inches of snow on the ground. Sometimes, I wish horses were an indoor hobby! Oh well. There's a new horse I'm dying to meet (his name is Caspian, and he's a tri-color Paint with a wavy mane and tail! So cute) and I love the people there, so it will still be a good day. And hey, no time in the saddle is ever wasted.
  • cpanus
    Options
    My scale shot up 2.0 pounds this morning!! My eating was right on...I'm so upset. **sigh** I weighed more this morning nekked at home than I weighed yesterday at WW fully clothed!!! That just cannot be! UGH!!!

Okay, I'm fine. I know sometimes the scale gets lonely for the old numbers and may have been frightened at the 137.8 instead of something in the 140's. I've seen that happen before. I'll wait for tomorrow's numbers before I decide if I'm going to take an axe to the d@mn thing!!! That's reasonable, don't you think?

:p

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    Do you ladies have a pair of dice for the new, fun workout??
  • PaulaKro
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Chris, my dice have 12 sides, does that still work? And yes, the scales seem to be pouting lately. Mine just dropped me back into the low 160's after holding me hostage at 165 for a few days.

Michelle, Hope your snowy trail ride isn't too much of a pain. Can you get us a picture of Caspian? He sounds beautiful. (I've always been horse-crazy.)

Raining in La Honda, happy for the irises. Shelley sent bulbs 2yrs ago and they're finally coming up. Won't know what they'll look like till they bloom. First one is purple & white. Beauty. ...pics pending...

Got balloons for MIL's 95th bday (a month late - but at least I won't bring cold germs anymore).

Paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    Twelve sides will work just fine, Paula, as long as they at up to 12. Nice drop to the low 160's.

Michelle, my mind gets all gooey thinking about snow and the cold...can't imagine it. But I love horses. Well, horse pictures. Last time I was on a horse I was a teenager...a very long time ago! We rode bareback. I walked funny for days afterwards, though.

Tried to talk DH into walking in the rain...got a resounding "NO!" as he walked back into the house. We could take our umbrellas with us...

Happy B'day to your MIL again! Glad you are batter, Paula. DDD is getting a cold. Her 1st graders are little germ buckets, I'm tellin' you! Glad I haven't caught anything.

Okay, off to see if it's still raining. Walk if it's not, challenges if it is.

Chris

• WranglerMichelle
    Options
    Paula - Sorry, I didn't see this until I got home!! I'll snag a picture of him off the ranch's Facebook page and post it, though. :smile: Eventually.

Chris - If I could share our snow, I would! Thankfully, most of it melted off my mid-morning. We got a little more in the afternoon, but it didn't stick. And yes, riding bareback is quite the leg workout! Riding in general can be quite a workout (your legs are working, your core is working . . . it can be pretty intense).
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I have dice, somewhere! I have read and enjoyed everyone's losses. Your photos, snow and rain. Great going!

Up a pound. But I was really binging!

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,262 Member
    Options
    GM. Happy to be home and ready to get back with the program. I am 198.2 this morning...probably the stress of my car repair but I will take it. :) Tennis match today. Tomorrow my mother is having a day surgery so I will be there with her.

Tuesday and Wednesday in the office. I will find my dice this evening. I believe I've eaten enough junk in Orlando that I actually do not want anything unhealthy.

Good to be back.
    Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Welcome home Kathy! Glad to hear from you. And still in wonderland! Pom poms up. <3

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    And yes, riding bareback is quite the leg workout! Riding in general can be quite a workout (your legs are working, your core is working . . . it can be pretty intense).
    "Unless you don't have any core or leg muscles, in which case you can't sit for a week," speaking from experience... :laugh:

Kathy, Hope your car repairs were all covered. Best wishes for your mother tomorrow!

Paula
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy I missed the part about the surgery. Hoping for a speedy recovery for her.

Paula that is for sure. Horses can be great exercise!

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Kathy, how's your mom?

Paula, yeah! on the "...can't sit for a week." part. Egad!

I was down a little this morning...140.2. I have no idea what happened. *sigh*

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    Okay...down a bit more to 139.6. Where, oh, where did my 137.8 go? Okay, I am happy to be out of the 140's again! Let's see if it lasts.

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Great job Chris!

Sadly I let my coworker influence my eating and am up again. I will get back on it!

Shelley
  • cpanus
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yesterday went up to 140.2 :s today back to 139.6... better. Egads!

I get motion sickness and this up and down, back and forth stuff is making me crazy dizzy!!!

Chris