Team: The Bod Squad

Replies

• chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    @CCHaire don't forget to put your Tuesday weigh in for the 2nd week weigh in.
  • robinred2
    robinred2 Posts: 59 Member
    Second week not good for me, Stayed the same. This Week I am journaling my food and working out doors in my flower beds. Bending over to pull weeds and carrying sacks of humas should burn a few more calories. Looking to loose next time. Anyone else in our squad LCHF?
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Good job Bod Squad! Everyone on your team has weighed in for week 2. Congratulations on being 19.4 lbs lighter! :smiley:
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Hello team My name is Charles and I'm the father of two daughters sorry I haven't been on here I'm having problems with computer so trying to do everything on my cell phone I live in the Cleveland Ohio area I still need to lose about 60 more pounds I know we're two weeks into this and I'm sorry I haven't been much of a part of it just want to stop in and say hello and to tell you I'm proud of each of you

Weigh in day is Friday
  • Serendipity0913
    ANNOUNCEMENT

I will be continuing the Biggest Loser Challenge into May. If you are interested in continuing please go to the Registration thread and sign up. First come, first served. Spots are being offered to existing participants before I go outside the group.

Looking forward to losing with you again in May!!

Serendipity <3
  • pups3mom
    pups3mom Posts: 94 Member
    What is our new challenge for the week? If you are looking for ideas how about adding more veggies each day or increasing our fiber intake?
  • pups3mom
    Increasing veggies and/or fruits sounds great! Let's do it:)
  • chelekaz
    I love the idea of increased fiber AND veggies. I for one have a horrible time getting my daily fiber intake!
  • pups3mom
    I definitely need to work on increasing my daily steps. Sounds like a good challenge to me for week 4.
  • Serendipity0913
    chelekaz wrote: »
    I love the idea of increased fiber AND veggies. I for one have a horrible time getting my daily fiber intake!

I struggle getting enough fiber too. I've been supplementing by taking Metamucil. It's perfect for lowering both cholesterol and high blood sugar for those with diabetes. Another thing I've been doing is putting a few spoon fulls of Bran Buds in my smoothies. It seems that's the only way I can stay on top of fiber. Since taking Metamucil I notice a huge difference in the amount of belly bloat.
  • kat1e0
    kat1e0 Posts: 14 Member
    I guess I am an odd one. I eat enough veggies that I almost always get my fiber. Having a goal of more veggies and fiber is a good one. I am in.
  • Serendipity0913
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

For those of you continuing with the Biggest Loser Challenge for May you can now join the Challenge Group by clicking here: community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113559-biggest-loser-challenge-may-2016

Teams are being built and it looks like we have some new faces for May!! If you have registered then you will see your name placed on a team. Be sure to join the actual MFP group so that you are kept up to date.

I have also created a thread for each team so please feel free to pop in to your new team's thread to introduce yourself. You'll find people that may be on your existing team along with members from other teams or completely new faces to the challenge.

Have fun and as I look forward to another successful month!!

Serendipity <3
  • chelekaz
    How about week 4 challenge 10,000 steps WITH minimum 3 days of exercising?
  • CatherineElizabeth13
    CatherineElizabeth13 Posts: 211 Member
    chelekaz wrote: »
    How about week 4 challenge 10,000 steps WITH minimum 3 days of exercising?

That's a great challenge.
    I've sorted my nutrition but the exercise is my biggest problem. I have a real issue with being sweaty.
    I barely manage 5000 steps a day, so this would be great encouragement.
  • pups3mom
    I need to work on my step count. I'm in
  • Serendipity0913
    Congrats Team Bod Squad! All your members have submitted their weights for week 3. How does it feel to be 23.1 lbs lighter?
  • Serendipity0913
    edited April 2016
    Congratulations Bod Squad on being the owners of a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place win during the challenge!! Fantastic job! Way to go on your 1st place win this week with an amazing 23.1 lbs loss in this week alone! You have lost a total of 77.3 lbs since April 1st. So proud of you!!
  • pups3mom
    Great job team! Let's rock week 4! My goal is 10k steps a day!
  • pups3mom
    S - See your goal
    U - Understand the obstacles
    C - Create a positive mental picture
    C - Clear your mind of self doubt
    E - Embrace the challenge
    S - Stay on track
    S - Show the world you can do it

(Enjoy share Quotes @ TMGQuotes.com)
  • Serendipity0913
    Hi Everyone,

I was called into work earlier today and had to return home due to not feeling well. I just got home and I'm going to go have a sleep in hopes it does me well.

In the event I don't get the weekly stats posted later this evening I will do it tomorrow morning. In the meantime, if you go into the spreadsheet you will at least see the winning teams.

Sorry :neutral: