Teams 7 & 9 - twice as good!

Options
2»

Replies

• smiphette
    smiphette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am sad that we are nearly done, but trying to use it to motivate me to dig in for the last push. So far the water accountability challenge is going easier than last time, but is also 20 degrees warmer this week. :)

Hope everyone is having a great week.
  • laurab384
    laurab384 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm also having a busy week which is why I haven't posted yet, at least I'm not the only one!

I'm enjoying the nutrition challenge this week, I LOVE tomatoes!

The first roadblock is kind of bumming me out, I think I've only lost 2 lbs this challenge. But I have had a lot of fun during it!
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a good week! Spring time always seems to fly by for me!

Just did the rest of roadblock 1, with the added weight. Did a step video with a 5 lb. Dumbbell hanging off me. I was counting down the minutes. Can't believe how much that weight brought me down. It was a wake up call!
  • sukkara
    sukkara Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi @sukkara I hear you I am also a University Professor was just named Associate Dean about a month ago... and I am super busy! Hence the spreadsheet only getting updated this morning! Yes the tenure process is grueling.

Take care!

That's amazing! Congratulations!
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having an awesome week!
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options

Thank you, hope you are too!

Can't believe we are nearing the end. Also can't believe the amount of "miles" we need this week! It's motivating me to try and finish strong! This sure has been a fun challenge. Thanks for leading us!!!!
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    Well everyone we have reached the end. I hope you all reached your fitness goals whatever they may be! Thank for being on this journey with me!
  • countrcowgirl
    edited May 2016
    Options
    tfisher678 wrote: »

Thank you, hope you are too!

Can't believe we are nearing the end. Also can't believe the amount of "miles" we need this week! It's motivating me to try and finish strong! This sure has been a fun challenge. Thanks for leading us!!!!

You are most welcomed! It has been my pleasure.
  • smiphette
    smiphette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thanks team! It has been fun doing this with you.
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Well everyone we have reached the end. I hope you all reached your fitness goals whatever they may be! Thank for being on this journey with me!

Thank you! Thank you all! My weight loss hasn't been superb but five pounds of butter gone, despite having a sprained ankle for two weeks of the challenge. Yay, team!