Are you serious?

Options
emilybeaver
emilybeaver Posts: 365 Member
How can I lose weight after all the CRAP I had yesterday. Specifically for dinner. Ugh. I'm taking it. But the scale better not be lying to me.

Replies

• nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,416 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's choices may not show up on the scale for up to a week. Make better choices in the future and don't beat yourself up.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Yep. Too soon to have any effect other than water or gut contents.
    Next week might have a different result, but you can still work to prevent that. :smile:
  • emilybeaver
    Options
    Oh don't worry no fries or cookies for me for awhile. I'm at my mini goal weight for our trip to Florida which is in 3 weeks....
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Options
    Oh don't worry no fries or cookies for me for awhile. I'm at my mini goal weight for our trip to Florida which is in 3 weeks....

I'm super jealous! I want a tropical vacation!!!
    I made these "piña coladas" last year. In case you want to have tropical drinks that don't totally mess you up on vacation.
    s8yv5963by4k.jpeg
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options

I'm super jealous! I want a tropical vacation!!!
    I made these "piña coladas" last year. In case you want to have tropical drinks that don't totally mess you up on vacation.
    s8yv5963by4k.jpeg

OMGosh yum. Yum all day long, yum!
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    The scale lies all the time. Don't stress over it though, its not a good measure of anything especially when you don't have lots to lose.
  • 60to35
    60to35 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    @Sunny_Bunny_ I am currently on my way over to your house for one of those :wink:
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    edited April 2016
    Options
    60to35 wrote: »
    @Sunny_Bunny_ I am currently on my way over to your house for one of those :wink:

Right!?!
    I need to go to the store! Lol
    I haven't had one since last summer! I stopped drinking artificially sweetened stuff, but I don't think I'll make it all summer without having a few of them anyway.
  • emilybeaver
    Options
    60to35 wrote: »

Right!?!
    I need to go to the store! Lol
    I haven't had one since last summer! I stopped drinking artificially sweetened stuff, but I don't think I'll make it all summer without having a few of them anyway.

Those look really yummy!!!