Replies

• Byantha
    Byantha Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt, berries, pumpkin seeds
  • Btheodore138
    Btheodore138 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    String cheese and a mandarin orange. Frozen banana blended with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and a squirt of chocolate milk flavoring.
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    My favorite go to snack is fat free cottage cheese mixed with some crushed or diced pineapple. So good!
  • lisamschinella
    lisamschinella Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    100 calorie popcorn (2 cups of popcorn), makes me feel like I'm eating a lot. Sometimes I will have two packs.
  • sarahmichelef
    sarahmichelef Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I make trail mix with 1T each of semi-sweet chocolate chips, slivered almonds, and pumpkin seeds. IIRC (I haven't made it in a while) it's about 150 calories per serving.
  • bhunter428
    bhunter428 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love frozen grapes, pineapple, and peaches. As they soften a bit, they have a creamy, almost ice cream like texture. Today my granddaughter kept stealing mine as I was snacking and I had to whine to her mom to get her kid her own treat. LOL.
  • bhunter428
    bhunter428 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I do all my recipes in Google Docs/Google Drive so I can easily share them and use them wherever I am. I tried uploading a couple in here, but when I click on the open button, it tells me it won't work. Am I doing something wrong?
  • maxigirl26
    maxigirl26 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Cubed aged cheese and grapes......there's something about these 2 paired up that drives me crazy for it
  • Fernando618G
    Fernando618G Posts: 380 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    1 scoop of casein w/milk + large apple = roughly 350 cal 20g protein & 20 carb makes me happy :)
  • ambrospa
    ambrospa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    low fat ricotta cheese with cocoa powder, artificial sweetener and almond extract- yum
  • Byantha
    Byantha Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup berries, greek yogurt, pumpkin seeds
  • ncjobsearcher
    ncjobsearcher Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    cucumbers sliced thin chips w/skin raw, popcorn, chilled red seedless grapes, caramel rice cake chips, mini carrots, & crystal lite peach mango tea are some of my favs. =)
  • joannemonette1
    joannemonette1 Posts: 99 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    :blush:
    My newest snack (invention) is gonna sound strange - but now my hubby loves it, too, and he always asks for one if he sees me having one.

A warmed small flour tortilla with chipotle flavored cholula or tabasco sauce on it (just a tiny amount)

It's a great tasting snack that's filling - and an awesome way to increase your water intake :wink:
  • joannemonette1
    joannemonette1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Homemade frozen banana ice cream

Super easy to make - and it tastes just like a fancy Italian gelato.

I saw Rachel Ray make it once a few years ago and finally tried making it myself. Super easy and you only need some old bananas. You can make it in a blender or food processor.

Link http://www.skinnytaste.com/guiltless-banana-ice-cream/
  • Megan7146
    Megan7146 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My favourites are apples, bananas, almonds and of course yoghurts are everything!
  • lulola954
    lulola954 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love a handful of unsalted mixed nuts with dried cranberries and boiled eggs topped with salsa
  • younke
    younke Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Meringue cookies for that sweet craving
    http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/vanilla-meringue-cookies
  • cadpro78
    cadpro78 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Pineapple sherbet, only 1/2 a cup...

pumpkin seeds

pistachio nuts, only a handful (10-15 a day)
  • aurioste13
    aurioste13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Slice up an apple, a little cinnamon, stevia, and then pop into the microwave for 30 to 1 minute. Then add a few sprays of butter. Yumm