Friday 22/4

Options
amphilion
amphilion Posts: 89 Member
Friday :) Finally!!

1 hour of yoga after work, as well as 15 minutes of warm up cycling.

My regular walk up to work morning routine :)

Tomorrow, hitting the HABS ice rink for a free season tickets holders skating day! Yes are HABS did not make the series, but a fan stays a fan :)

Have a great one everyone!

Replies

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "22 Minute Hard Corps Cold Start & Resistance 2"=Done!

Bis & Tris=DONE!
  • AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Insanity max plyo done. You would think song 200+ pushups a week they would get easier. Alas they still kick my butt.

Staying on track with calories though. My weight seems to be creeping up. I might have to start cutting more then 250 calories 3 times a week.
  • singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Loomisj72 wrote: »
    Insanity max plyo done. You would think song 200+ pushups a week they would get easier. Alas they still kick my butt.

Staying on track with calories though. My weight seems to be creeping up. I might have to start cutting more then 250 calories 3 times a week.

Perhaps you're gaining muscle. Do you have a method to measure and track body fat percentage?

• singletrackmtbr
    Options
    Great day so far. Any day on the mountain bike is a good one! I had to eat like crazy to not be hungry afterwards though.

Keep at it, everyone!

ypkkbm7spsy0.png

kuxbtswbu6rk.png
  • AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    betheriver wrote: »

Perhaps you're gaining muscle. Do you have a method to measure and track body fat percentage?

I just got an Aria scale so I have only tracked like two weigh ins. It is my goal to recomp which is significantly harder then just losing weight.
  • singletrackmtbr
    Options
    betheriver wrote: »

I just got an Aria scale so I have only tracked like two weigh ins. It is my goal to recomp which is significantly harder then just losing weight.

I totally understand that. Still, given your deficit it's very possible your weight gain is due to increased lean muscle mass. Depending on how often you weigh yourself it could be a variety of other reasons as well. (Water retention, full belly or bladder, time of day, etc.)

I guess my point is I wouldn't make a major change to my plan based upon one weight. Have you considered weighing more often? It makes it easier to spot trends. Good luck!

• thehoss316
    thehoss316 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Cheers my faithful friends!

I have a wedding out of town. So, unless you want to see my dance floor efforts (you don't...) I will only be posting my Fitbit logs for these next few days.

Mine to come later...
  • Dana_E
    Dana_E Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Today was P90X3 Eccentric lower, followed by lawn mowing & hauling 40 lb bags of dirt and mulch. Feeling it in my lower half for sure today.
  • thehoss316
    thehoss316 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Lots of light movement, as evidenced belowadrye686nyjn.png
  • fontes830
    fontes830 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    ccr5omqvp2sd.png

Started the day off with a migraine (well started last night!) but it simmered down around 7. Decided to treat myself with a very light workout and somehow made it through.

You're all doing great