Friends ?

Options
ketokasha
ketokasha Posts: 15 Member
I'm all about weight watchers . Need friends . Add me .

Replies

• momamia3
    momamia3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    ketokasha wrote: »
    I'm all about weight watchers . Need friends . Add me .
    Hello....how long have you been doing ww and how much have u lost?
  • Becky_p1972
    Becky_p1972 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started a month ago, I've lost about 5lbs so far. I was on WW years ago and lost 25lbs so I know it works as long as I do. Add me , I need all the support I can get. The friends I have on my list aren't very supportive at all.
  • momamia3
    momamia3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I started a month ago, I've lost about 5lbs so far. I was on WW years ago and lost 25lbs so I know it works as long as I do. Add me , I need all the support I can get. The friends I have on my list aren't very supportive at all.

I am weighing in this Thurs.i am down 5lbs aswell since start of April. ..i like it.... my mom lost 40 lbs a few yrs back.. she is back on now.. but like the point plus program better.....I am doing ww for the first time....
  • mgunters5
    mgunters5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I too did WW a few years back and lost 40+ pounds on it. I liked the points plus program better. I am trying to get back on track but am really struggling. I need all the support I can get!!
  • abadalamente
    abadalamente Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I lost 45 lbs back in 2011 along with exercise on PP system but have since gained it back. Originally I was allowed 29 pts but then they tweaked the plan and made it 26 which was super hard so I stayed with 29 pts. I tried doing the new SF plan but I overate with the good foods so forget that. It's going to be harder for me to lose this time around because I'm 44 and in menopause
  • jaimee060
    jaimee060 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been on WW since June 2016. Once I was done 35 lbs, i hit a plateau. I started using a personal trainer ( who got me started on MFP)and still haven't lost much weight but defineatly losing inches... working on taking it day by day...I love the WW meetings and the ease of MFP....
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I was a WW member for 2 years but had to quit due to knee replacement surgery. Well I gained my weight back and 7 more. Recouping took months. Now I need a hip replacement! So depressing besides the pain and weight. I had used MFP for many years but it didn’t work! Since I can’t go to WW here I am. Friend me if you’d like! I still talk to my leader!