Team: The Slimsons

Replies

• vbugsmom
    vbugsmom Posts: 28 Member
    Good job everyone!!! My goal for the last week is to be in the 250's. I have been getting my water in and trying really hard on my steps. I hit 10,600 yesterday. So proud of all the hard work we have all done. We can do this!!!
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    vbugsmom wrote: »
    Good job everyone!!! My goal for the last week is to be in the 250's. I have been getting my water in and trying really hard on my steps. I hit 10,600 yesterday. So proud of all the hard work we have all done. We can do this!!!

You can do it. I suggest that you add a little more to your exercises & cut back on your calorie intake a little. Trust me, you will see a difference. My goal is to have 10,000 steps per day, for this final challenge, I'm going to increase it.

Best of luck!!!
  • vbugsmom
    I can't really cut back on calories. Most days I'm lucky to get 1000. My husband lost an employee so he has been working so much. I have been bad and let that stop me from going to they gym. So I am going to get better about still getting my 2 mile walk in.
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Hi Everyone,

I was called into work earlier today and had to return home due to not feeling well. I just got home and I'm going to go have a sleep in hopes it does me well.

In the event I don't get the weekly stats posted later this evening I will do it tomorrow morning. In the meantime, if you go into the spreadsheet you will at least see the winning teams.

Sorry :neutral:
  • Healthy4me4ever
    Healthy4me4ever Posts: 164 Member
    Not quite such a good week for us, we came 7 out of 10 teams. BUT and it's a good but...... if we look at the month to date we are currently 4th which I think is pretty awesome. If we do well in the final week we could end up in the top three. That would be so good. Let's go for it this week and try extra hard to make the final top 3.
  • doitnow0216
    doitnow0216 Posts: 36 Member
    Hey Everybody! Hope everyone has had a nice, productive weekend. We didn't do so well this week but there's still one more week. Come on everybody...let's finish with a bang!
  • doitnow0216
    I'm so disappointed! I thought I was working really hard but I only had a 1.4# loss for week 4. This is crushing!
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    I'm so disappointed! I thought I was working really hard but I only had a 1.4# loss for week 4. This is crushing!

That is nothing to be disappointed about. Not only is that a good loss it's a healthy one. You're being too hard on yourself <3
  • vbugsmom

You are doing great. You still lost. Keep up the great work.
  • dillyg08

Don't be too disappointed, a loss is a loss. It is way better than a gain. That's a healthy weight loss. One pound loss at a time will eventually get you to your ultimate goal.
  • dillyg08
    Two more days to go Slimsons. Make it count.
  • doitnow0216
    Go, go, go Slimsons!
  • Healthy4me4ever
    Sorry I've been a bit quiet this week. Still drinking lots of water and sticking to my calories and steps. Not so good at not eating late but it's only because I have dinner later when I'm busy, no after dinner snacking though.

• thefletchhh
    thefletchhh Posts: 22 Member
    edited April 2016
    Good luck to everyone with their weigh-ins if they haven't already done them! This challenge has been amazing for me. Lost 5.6lbs in total this challenge so I can't complain. GO THE SLIMSONS :smiley:
  • vbugsmom
    Well I'm super bummed. I had a crappy week and did not loose any weight.
  • doitnow0216
    @vbugsmom don't feel bad...at least you didn't gain. You'll do better next week. Thanks for your kind words.
    @thefletchhh That's outstanding! You've done great!
    @Healthy4me4ever Glad to hear you're able to stick to it!
    @dillyg08 and @Serendipity0913 Thanks for your encouragement
    Overall, I think we have had an amazing month! I know this challenge has been great for me, and I'm looking forward to next month. I'm going to miss not being on the same team with you guys, though.
  • Healthy4me4ever
    Not a great loss for me this week (0.2) but at least it's a loss
  • dillyg08
    @vbugsmom don't feel bad...at least you didn't gain. You'll do better next week. Thanks for your kind words.
    @thefletchhh That's outstanding! You've done great!
    @Healthy4me4ever Glad to hear you're able to stick to it!
    @dillyg08 and @Serendipity0913 Thanks for your encouragement
    Overall, I think we have had an amazing month! I know this challenge has been great for me, and I'm looking forward to next month. I'm going to miss not being on the same team with you guys, though.

You're so welcome!!! The journey continues and I'll be here to cheer you along. We will always be the Slimsons:-)
  • dillyg08
    Not a great loss for me this week (0.2) but at least it's a loss

No worries, a loss is a loss. Congrats!!
  • dillyg08
    Slimsons..this challenge kicked start my weight loss journey after multiple attempts. September I'll be 45 and my gift to myself is to get to my healthy weight range. I'm on my way and I'm determined to get there. For this challenge I wanted to get out of the 180s and I bearly made it out and I'm so excited.

On to the next month challenge. I already set my small goal of 5lbs, but I'll be pushing for more.

It has truly been a pleasure. I want to wish each and everyone of you good luck on your journey. Don't give up..keep going. We won't feel great everyday or we may slip up, but the key is to pick ourselves up and keep going.

One love Slimsons <3