Looking for active, motivating teammates!

Options

Replies

• davinaolson2109
    davinaolson2109 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking to add some teammates. Had my UP3 a couple if months now and would love to get some additional motivation. Anyone feel free to add me user name on Jawbone UP is Davina Olson. Thanks
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Helucy wrote: »
    Please add me, none of my friends use Jawbone :( I would love to start challenges with people! My name is Lucy He.

Too many Lucy names to find you... need more info or you can add me - Rus Golden.
  • rileyglasgow
    rileyglasgow Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Please add me. Louise Riley (sunglasses on in picture) only managing about 5k but working on it!
  • kristberzina
    kristberzina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Kristina Berzina
  • bookstitch
    bookstitch Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Please add me. Louise Riley (sunglasses on in picture) only managing about 5k but working on it!

Added (:
  • bookstitch
    Options
    Dids1975 wrote: »
    I'm happy to become teammates my name Elizabeth Brewington just got my jawbone this week and getting bitten by the bug! Im age 40 in Yorkshire, England with 2 daughters age 7 and 4 do a very sit down job and trying my hardest this year to get fit and strong, less on loosing weight more on being healthy x

Think I added you? Let me know!
  • bookstitch
    Options
    lajci wrote: »
    I think I just added you as a friend- my name: Petra KJ

Just on here
  • lohitverma
    lohitverma Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hello, please add me as a team member / friend on Jawbone, Name : Lohit Verma.
    Looking to receive and give some encouragement
  • MRSCJ2017
    MRSCJ2017 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Caitlyn Stebbins. I am looking for a team to motivate and to help motivate me in return! I am pretty bubbly so I love cheering people on with liking statuses and with motivating and praising comments! I want everyone to know that I am excited for them and the journey they are on to be healthy happy people!!
  • bookstitch
    Options
    Hi my name is Caitlyn Stebbins. I am looking for a team to motivate and to help motivate me in return! I am pretty bubbly so I love cheering people on with liking statuses and with motivating and praising comments! I want everyone to know that I am excited for them and the journey they are on to be healthy happy people!!

I think we just became friends on up? Or someone else that has your name hah
  • Hmonie
    Hmonie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just added you! Harmonie Foster
  • naatalie
    naatalie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Natalie Bradshaw. I am looking for team mates! I have a desk job & try to hit 10k a day, but would love some people to cheer on/ be cheered on by! Thanks!
  • GrannyCrayCray
    GrannyCrayCray Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    @Dids1975 My desk job and workaholic nature were not helping my attempts at being healthy - sat ALL day long. No device can 'make' you be more healthy, but when I set an idle timer on my UP there was a significant change in my awareness. I realized that I needed to get "UP" ;) and move - even if it was just to the copier and back to my desk. I do not NEED the UP, yet it is a welcome daily reminder which has helped me immensely. Love my UP! Welcome to the UP community, & best of luck in healthy living.
  • tomlewis1982
    tomlewis1982 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, anyone can add me, I have an up24 which I've been using for about a year.
  • bookstitch
    Options
    Hmonie wrote: »
    I just added you! Harmonie Foster

Added (:
  • bookstitch
    Options
    naatalie wrote: »
    Hey, I'm Natalie Bradshaw. I am looking for team mates! I have a desk job & try to hit 10k a day, but would love some people to cheer on/ be cheered on by! Thanks!

Think I just requested you..?
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Stephanie Wortman...anyone can add me.
  • massi10
    massi10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! my Jawbone user is Maxi S. Please add me. Tnaks
  • massi10
    massi10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! my Jawbone user is Maxi S. Please add me. Thanks
  • kanutib
    kanutib Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Kanupriya Tibrewal/ kanutib@gmail.com :)