This is probably gonna sound kinda sappy

Options
2»

Replies

• auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    @KeithF6250 that's so awesome, I wish everyone who struggles as we all have could find this supportive group to help them all figure things out and feel better and live longer healthier lives.
  • shelly24100
    shelly24100 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is a great group. Everyone is nice and willing to share their experiences which has helped me immensely.
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    @auntstephie321 thanks for your lovely post. I am 6 mths behind you and sincerely appreciate the wisdom of the warriors here, like you, who continue to blaze the learning path. I have done more push ups, planks and squats largely thanks to you and our fellow posters who kept reporting in on our progress (or lack there of). Lovely thing about this is that on days when life goes pear shaped, I realise that I can be kind on myself and with good grace continue to learn n do the best I can. Thanks for being open and sharing the roller coaster ride with me.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    @auntstephie321 - Sappy works just fine for me. Many times it is the struggles we all share here that keep me going in my darkest times. I feel kind of like I'm in the place of treading water, that I can't seem to find my "swim lane," but it's easier to keep fighting back now that it is to give up, and that says something. Thanks for being there when it matters. I would tag everyone here who's made a difference, but that would probably take up three or more pages, so I'll just say, "Thanks to all my LCD buddies!"
  • gerrielips
    gerrielips Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    No matter how many times I log on to the LCHF posts I learn something new and am encouraged by what you all have to say about your individual efforts and challenges.
  • Foamroller
    Foamroller Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    You've come a long way Stephie ! :)