It's My Ketoversary!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Happy One Year birthday - your progress pictures show Amazing Results, the best part is you remembered to take the b4 pics. Glad you're here and that you have shared so much about what works for you! Keep on keeping on Kerri⭐️⭐️☀️☀️⭐️⭐️
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot, **fist pump** Happy Ketoversary, Kerri!!
  • vilenski193
    vilenski193 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Happy keto anniversary !!!! Hope your flying high!!!!
  • Lillith32
    Lillith32 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Happy ketoversary, and congrats!
  • manda3158
    manda3158 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats! I am new to Keto and your results are inspiring! I tried Keto before but couldn't keep it up with my fussy gallbladder. Had a major attack and had to have it removed. Now I'm hoping I can get back on Keto but I'm trying to ease into it. So far so good. I would love some Keto buddies willing to share their diaries!! Feel free to add me!
  • DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    WOW, what a great journey/story! You look marvelous... Keep up the good work Kerri... And keep posting your insightful posts...
  • kimmydear
    kimmydear Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and so encouraging for others who are just starting out, like me. I have really appreciated you sharing your knowledge and help with everyone. I've benefitted so many times. Way to go!
  • robeylori
    robeylori Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Happy Ketoversary!You look awesome!
  • redimock
    redimock Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Bumping for @Leanbean65
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    @Sunny_Bunny_
    You're amazing!
  • ladyj22
    ladyj22 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing! I always read your advice, you are so helpful! You know so much about keto and low carb. You're truly an inspiration! Thank you! Congratulations!
  • TishaGettinFit
    TishaGettinFit Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Your success is inspiring. You have done amazing at staying focused and on track in this WOE. I'm personally struggling with staying on track in certain situations and hope to finally find my way to success as you have.
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Wow. Simply WOW
  • kmn118
    kmn118 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    @ Sunny_Bunny_ Happy Ketoversary! And a huge thank you for all your information and support. You rock!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    :) SunnyBunny is a great resource for this group. :)
  • bjwoodzy
    bjwoodzy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    OH MY GAWD

Your phone lost weight, too!

;P

Way to go \o/
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    How in world did miss this?? Happy belated Keto-versary! You inspire me a great deal, and I'm so happy you take the time to share your expertise with us all. :):):)