Check in 5/4/16

Options
tiffanylacourse
tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
Hello everyone!!!

Is anyone out there???

I weighed in this morning at 183.8!!! That's 26.2 lbs lost since 6 weeks postpartum! (Probably 56+ lost since delivery day!) How are you all doing?

Replies

• stelloian
    stelloian Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!

Is anyone out there???

I weighed in this morning at 183.8!!! That's 26.2 lbs lost since 6 weeks postpartum! (Probably 56+ lost since delivery day!) How are you all doing?

Daaaang!!! Atta girl!
    I have lost 8 lbs since starting over 8 weeks ago. I have had to fight HARD to lose it. It is creeeeeeping off slowly. I struggled last week with a bad attitude and discouragement, but I am so close to breaking into the 150's I cannot stop now. I have a pound and a half to lose!
    My GW is 145. Currently around 161.5.

I think breastfeeding is just making things stay put. I usually gain a ton of weight breastfeeding. So if the baby is healthy and happy, I guess slow weight loss it is. She is more important!
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    stelloian wrote: »
    Daaaang!!! Atta girl!
    I have lost 8 lbs since starting over 8 weeks ago. I have had to fight HARD to lose it. It is creeeeeeping off slowly. I struggled last week with a bad attitude and discouragement, but I am so close to breaking into the 150's I cannot stop now. I have a pound and a half to lose!
    My GW is 145. Currently around 161.5.

I think breastfeeding is just making things stay put. I usually gain a ton of weight breastfeeding. So if the baby is healthy and happy, I guess slow weight loss it is. She is more important!

I thought I was alone in here! lol

Thanks! It comes and goes, but the trend is staying downward, so that's good with me. My gw is 135 and I'm at 183.2, so about 48.2 lbs to go. I'm so ready to get to goal, since we're for sure done having babies. :)