Binge: 0
    DBF: 53
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Me: 12
    The Binge: 0
    DBF: 21
    Not quite bingeing, but I'm not making healthy enough choices either.. agh....gotta try harder over here...
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Me: 8
    The Binge: 4
    DBF: 8
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Me: 12*
    Streak: 255
  • Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Me: 13
    DBF: 54
  • mae918
    Options
    Me: 13
    DBF: 22
  • Cynsonya
    Options
    Me: 14
    DBF: 55
  • Moxie42
    Options
    Me: 9
    DBF: 9
  • mae918
    Options
    Me: 14
    DBF: 23
  • Moxie42
    Options
    Me: 10
    DBF: 10

SO happy! For the first time in several years, I was home by myself for over 6 hours and didn't binge!
  • Cynsonya
    Options
    Moxie42 wrote: »
    DBF: 10

SO happy! For the first time in several years, I was home by myself for over 6 hours and didn't binge!

BIG CONGRATS! Great job!!!!
  • Cynsonya
    Options
    Me: 15
    DBF: 56
  • mae918
    Options
    DBF: 24

Close one today... I walked the line, but I stopped myself. It's been a really rough couple of weeks in my personal life. I'm working really hard to keep from bingeing even though I am not making healthy snack choices. Work in progress...
  • garupo
    garupo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It is May 16 when I found this thread, but I think it's a great idea... I'm currently struggling... and The Binge has been winning. Never too late for a start, right?

May 16 to June 16
    Me- 0
    The Binge - 1

Tomorrow will be different. :(
  • Moxie42
    edited May 2016
    Options
    The Binge: 5
    DBF: 0

Well, I got through all of Saturday night and Sunday day by myself and didn't binge, even though Sunday got off to a horrible start. But last night, Sunday night, I messed up big time. My husband and I both enabled each other and made bad choices...and I ate those bad choices LONG after I was stuffed. Really, I think I was eating the bad emotions of the day. I felt so bad about it this morning but I've been on track today. I still had 6 hours Saturday and about 10 hours Sunday when, alone, I stayed in control- I'll take the small victories and just keep trying.

@Cynsonya - thanks for the congrats! It helped remind me today that one mess-up yesterday doesn't discount the progress that did happen :)
  • Moxie42
    Options
    mae918 wrote: »
    DBF: 24

Close one today... I walked the line, but I stopped myself. It's been a really rough couple of weeks in my personal life. I'm working really hard to keep from bingeing even though I am not making healthy snack choices. Work in progress...

You're doing great! It is SO hard to walk that line and not cross it. I walked it all weekend and crossed it last night. But every time we say no to that urge is a little "win" and helps us say no next time. You're still here and you're still trying- that matters more than anything else. I hope things start looking up for you soon!
  • Moxie42
    Options
    garupo wrote: »
    It is May 16 when I found this thread, but I think it's a great idea... I'm currently struggling... and The Binge has been winning. Never too late for a start, right?

May 16 to June 16
    Me- 0
    The Binge - 1

Tomorrow will be different. :(

It's never too late! I think I've done the "Me vs. The Binge" forum string at least 5 times and this is the first time I've stuck with it after a binge and the first time I've gone over a week without binging (I ruined my streak last night but hey, starting over today!) The only way to guarantee failure is to give up- it sounds cheesy, I know, but it's still true. Keep up the effort! :)