Success stories!!!

Options
ettaterrell
ettaterrell Posts: 887 Member
edited May 2016 in Social Groups
Ok in the main forms they have success story area but I haven't seen one for LCHF yet so let's start one to help motivate new people to the group. Any success of 30+ lbs. or any reached goals no matter the loss... let us know how long it took you, key tips that helped you do it and what your macros was set at along the way. Post your before and after pics!!

Replies

• mandycat223
    mandycat223 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Looking at your "before" photos, I'm surprised you were able to get in and out of those shorts. You must have used WD-40. Congratulations on your achievements.
  • ettaterrell
    Options
    Lmaooooo it was hard!
  • ettaterrell
    Options
    Wow that's amazing!!! You look great!
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    @ettaterrell are those the same shorts in both pictures?

I showed Tony your pics when you put it on FB, he said "oh wow!"
  • ettaterrell
    Options
    Yes they are the same.. Crazy right lol
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Yes they are the same.. Crazy right lol

omg I didn't even realize that, that's amazing, you really have done a wonderful job. I wish I had pics of me at my biggest, I can't imagine how I looked cuz at the time I seriously thought I looked like I do currently, which is impossible lol
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing!!! You look great!

@ettaterrell you really look awesome too. I can't believe those are the same shorts ;)
  • ettaterrell
    Options
    We all look so much younger with less weight!!! So shocking!!
  • Wakey618
    Wakey618 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am so amazed, impressed, and motivated by you all! I don't have time to congratulate each of you so am doing it in a group CONGRATS!!

I have a before pic and I'm halfway to goal, but haven't taken a progress pic yet because I want to wear the same clothes as the before pic and can't find them right now :-p
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Karlottap wrote: »
    I began LCHF in February, 2015 at 231 pounds. Decided to begin at 100 gm carbs. I was scared of fat then, but protein was around 80gm. I quickly learned that LCHF was helping with my fibromyalgia pain, and I could suck in my gut easily! I dropped the carbs to less than 20 gm (5%), increased fats in April, 2015, to 75%, and protein to 20%. I'm now 172 pounds with about seven to goal. I will be LCHF for life because of the continued health benefits! My "before and in progress" picture! iardvf575mwl.jpeg

WOW!
    WooHoo!
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @Phrick - your swimsuits are so cute!!

@annalisbeth74 you look great! And thanks, I'm very choosy with my swimsuits. I usually am drawn to the stupidly expensive ones, but then I buy them on eBay for a steal. Even so, that last one in my pics was about $30 more than I'm usually willing spend but I just couldn't resist it! I had to talk myself into it... "since you're pretty much at goal now, it is worth the splurge since you won't be shrinking out of it any time soon!" :)